Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot dude!
I've got an Adelaide clash coming up soon :)

0mSmcJD.gif

Hold me back...I'm gonna explode with excitment

277qLmD.png

Tried that, looks a bit cluttered for my liking.

The design I posted before was just an idea that came into my mind while I was falling asleep, didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it but does anything ever really?

I actually don't mind it

Love your work, mate. This is roughly the time I'd post that gif of Sophia Vergara saying "Jay I love you" but I can't find said gif. So.

Basically an idea that gets floated here a bit, but order now and get free watermarked diamonds! You heard right folks, for a limited time only get a widely regarded good jumper design mashed together with the golfing monstrosity that should never have left the 90s.

3oy20xY.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically an idea that gets floated here a bit, but order now and get free watermarked diamonds! You heard right folks, for a limited time only get a widely regarded good jumper design mashed together with the golfing monstrosity that should never have left the 90s.

3oy20xY.jpg
I feel dirty for liking this.

So, Crows couldn't wear the iconic SA double V guernsey this year... How about this edit of the 1979-85 SA guernsey? For away matches in "traditional football states" like Brisbane and their Fitzroy guernsey :thumbsu:
View attachment 139690
Maybe swap the yellow and red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back