Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks a bit weird on the cuffs, but I do like the collar.

After looking closely at the five options on that clash guernsey vote thing, some have detailing on the cuffs but none have detailing on the collar. So maybe collars with detailing won't be a thing and I just thought it would be for some reason haha.

Could you experiment with the Crows guernsey by using much thicker hoops (and also much thinner hoops too)?
I experimented with thicker hoops on an adidas miteam rugby template, and I don't mind the look of it tbh.
KAXuaxy.jpg

Did the same with thinner hoops as well.
f3Ecvwh.jpg

Curious to how they would look on an actual AFL template, but don't worry about it if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Could you experiment with the Crows guernsey by using much thicker hoops (and also much thinner hoops too)?
I experimented with thicker hoops on an adidas miteam rugby template, and I don't mind the look of it tbh.
KAXuaxy.jpg

Did the same with thinner hoops as well.
f3Ecvwh.jpg

Curious to how they would look on an actual AFL template, but don't worry about it if you don't want to.

CROWS THICC.jpg
CROWS SMOL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collar looks good, but sleeves need to be yellow.
Personally I'd prefer to see them navy for a change, I get that historically the cuffs are yellow, but there is something about the navy that is more slick and fierce in my opinion. The yellow collar and cuffs could then be used as a sort of heritage jumper like port did with the number panel in showdowns.

Personally I'd prefer to see them navy for a change, I get that historically the cuffs are yellow, but there is something about the navy that is more slick and fierce in my opinion. The yellow collar and cuffs could then be used as a sort of heritage jumper like port did with the number panel in showdowns.

Here's the navy.

crows navy.jpg

And here's what I think would look good for showdowns.

CROWS SHOWDOWN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back