Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This has made me unreasonably angry

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Drughya.png

I D O N ' T C A R E!

Ok so I won't be posting designs anymore due to my laptop having to be returned to my school now that I've finished yr 12 so I'm just going to finish off with this Port Adelaide one from 2003 that I would love to see be worn at some point this season.
Cheers guys. :'(

port.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so I won't be posting designs anymore due to my laptop having to be returned to my school now that I've finished yr 12 so I'm just going to finish off with this Port Adelaide one from 2003 that I would love to see be worn at some point this season.

View attachment 436002
Come back as a fully-fledged Port supporter please

View attachment 436002
Just take the computer and run.

View attachment 436002
Surely you will return someday? You have to... nobody enters BigFooty and just simply leaves.

View attachment 436002
Looks great! Thought on teal on the base of the number panel and as an outline of the numbers.

View attachment 436002
Looks like you will have to change your name to just viper... In all seriousness though I hope you get a new laptop real soon, you post some pretty good stuff and I’d like to see you in some league comps!

View attachment 436002

Congrats on finishing school. See ya when you've saved up and bought a laptop

View attachment 436002
Just sayin', if you go to University and there are computer rooms... More often than not they'll have the Adobe Suite. My Uni rooms do.

View attachment 436002

This is the best jumper port ever wore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back