Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KP7gouY.jpg

Here is a jumper for the 25 season celebrations of Fremantle. It is in the colours of the 1995 away jumper but in the current day style of the Fremantle jumper.

KP7gouY.jpg

Here is a jumper for the 25 season celebrations of Fremantle. It is in the colours of the 1995 away jumper but in the current day style of the Fremantle jumper.
This is a great idea. I’m surprised nobody has ever come up with it until now.

This is a great idea. I’m surprised nobody has ever come up with it until now.
I'm sorry but this is not a great idea. I appreciate the thought and effort but it is an ugly jumper based on an even uglier jumper. Freo made the right move embracing the purple and chevrons but if they do a heritage jumper at some point it should be the inaugural home jumper or the original purple haze jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KP7gouY.jpg

I think Freo made the right decision moving away from Green and Red. But I still think if Tassie had a side they should take Green.

I see Green as being unique. Yes Green will suit a future Tasmanian side. But Green Chevrons as a third option for Freo would like mint - it doesn't clash with anything

The team I play for is green and old people think we blend into the grass.....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

KP7gouY.jpg

Personally, I'd just make the first chevron green and the third red

LIjC6OJ.jpg

I made the picture again, and also included the old jumper beside it. I have also included an article on the establishment of the Fremantle Dockers from 1994. The colours were released the year before, about finals time, before their first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back