Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds like their white jumpers have been better received so maybe doing that with white would be a more favourable option.
I'm not sure any club really make significant profit out of jumper sales do they?
I wouldn't be making jumper designs based on what sells best.

Plus things change, I bet a lot of Tiges supporters weren't over the moon about the yellow clash strip, but win a flag in it, and it sure does change a few minds

Had a crack at a slight redesign of the anchor, sort of a modernized version of the OG 90s 'fat' anchor (with a reworking of the 3D anchor as well), still not sure if I like the new anchor or not.

View attachment 2086425
The players seem to love the anchor even though most were very young when we were wearing it. it sells incredibly well, too.

I never used to rate it but I think the Haze is the way to go.

The players seem to love the anchor even though most were very young when we were wearing it. it sells incredibly well, too.

I never used to rate it but I think the Haze is the way to go.
Yeah i reckon the chevrons made sense when we brought them in but should we ever win a premiership, it’d mean a bit more to me if we did so in an anchor jumper.

Had a crack at a slight redesign of the anchor, sort of a modernized version of the OG 90s 'fat' anchor (with a reworking of the 3D anchor as well), still not sure if I like the new anchor or not.

View attachment 2086425
do you like the old version that included the green and red?

Although it may not have the anchor, what would the dockers jumper look like with a purple base, then red, white, geen "V" shape (like Ports current jumper)?

Then cold you somehow include the anchor on the back of the jumper (maybe somehow include as a panel for the jumper number?

do you like the old version that included the green and red?

Although it may not have the anchor, what would the dockers jumper look like with a purple base, then red, white, geen "V" shape (like Ports current jumper)?

Then cold you somehow include the anchor on the back of the jumper (maybe somehow include as a panel for the jumper number?
I love the OG home jumper and when we wore it the other week against Geelong it felt like we finally looked like Freo again.

I’ve seen a few people mention the idea of incorporating the green and red into the chevrons but I don’t think that would work very well.

I love the OG home jumper and when we wore it the other week against Geelong it felt like we finally looked like Freo again.

I’ve seen a few people mention the idea of incorporating the green and red into the chevrons but I don’t think that would work very well.
Anyone who dislikes the anchor is a (w)anchor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It started on Twitter/X, that the club may break their contract with Nike.

Unsure where that came from, but hopefully it’s true.
Wasn't there a dude who was obsessed with going to Nike and everyone was like.. that's a bad idea..

I think the only colour alternative that could work for the prison bars is navy blue. Not as good as black, but it looks close to it and adds a nice blue touch.
navy bars.jpg

Black and white on the V, prefer that over the teal and white or teal and black Vs.
1724418203862.png
would be a good option if port were allowed to ditch the teal but not wear the bars classic magpies design worn in sa not by just the mighty doo but other clubs as well (don't play for the doo but good club and clean kits)

View attachment 2088977
would be a good option if port were allowed to ditch the teal but not wear the bars classic magpies design worn in sa not by just the mighty doo but other clubs as well (don't play for the doo but good club and clean kits)
Impact font on the back ruins kdoo's jumper though

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back