Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't clean though, coz the side issue on one side having the white curved G and side panel, then on the other side view it was like black nothingness. From the front view I agree it looked better, but from the sides and the back it was a mess.
yeah the front I do mean by that but the side panel was an issue that could've easily been solved during the offseason by BLK, XBlades or whoever was their manufacturer, but they simply couldn't or didn't care to.

yeah the front I do mean by that but the side panel was an issue that could've easily been solved during the offseason by BLK, XBlades or whoever was their manufacturer, but they simply couldn't or didn't care to.
The reason that wasn't rectified is because it was BLK and XBlades, who are rightly dead to the AFL market.

Never forget that BLK printed the navy mesh sidepanels on Adelaide's home guernsey, and also printed all the weird panels to GC's kits.

Reject modernity...

617bc645b339cff576dd1f37e510bd9a

Embrace tradition...

All they needed to do was stick with the more vibrant orange they have now, fix up the side panel issue with the manufacturer which seemed to somehow get worse year on year - as well as make a charcoal-backed version of the kit.
One with the G cut off by the side stitching, one with the G hanging over to the back.
GWS Giants Home.png GWS Giants Home overhanging G.png
I'll try a clash guernsey next.

One with the G cut off by the side stitching, one with the G hanging over to the back.
View attachment 2108123View attachment 2108124
Whilst yes, this looks nice and solves problems for the league, I personally think it hurts GWS, along with fans. Our colour is Orange, it's unique, it's different, and whilst it looks odd on the jumpers, it's what our team is. So tbh I'd rather just throw it back to old design but fix up the sides so they sit right and it's perfect. I'm all here for the NS kit, but I think GWS need primarily orange for the Home jumper

Whilst yes, this looks nice and solves problems for the league, I personally think it hurts GWS, along with fans. Our colour is Orange, it's unique, it's different, and whilst it looks odd on the jumpers, it's what our team is. So tbh I'd rather just throw it back to old design but fix up the sides so they sit right and it's perfect. I'm all here for the NS kit, but I think GWS need primarily orange for the Home jumper
Orange is the GWS motif. I'd be happy to see a simple full orange with charcoal G. Just a simple Carlton recolour
Something like this on the right...

Obviously would require a better monogram them my sh!tty paint job.

1726137119864.png

I did GWS FC, but clearly would be easier with just a GWS monogram

Something like this on the right...

Obviously would require a better monogram them my sh!tty paint job.

View attachment 2108802

I did GWS FC, but clearly would be easier with just a GWS monogram
I like the logo although that level of complexity will probably never come back. I feel GWS should just get away with a stylised G. The Suns will suit a simple GC when they can finally take some of the great ideas on here

View attachment 2108123View attachment 2108124
Clash recolours of the above. To preserve the focus on orange being a main colour, I kept as much as I could before it got too charcoal-y

No overhanging G - overhanging G. For some reason, orange collar/cuffs looked the best option for me.
Also a nod to GWS' first clash guernsey on the back.
GWS Giants White Clash.png GWS Giants White Clash overhanging G.png
Also... I made the executive decision to not have the shorts orange too. Burned my retinas. A white yoke/charcoal G also looked weird.

GWS Giants Orange Clash.png

Clash recolours of the above. To preserve the focus on orange being a main colour, I kept as much as I could before it got too charcoal-y

No overhanging G - overhanging G. For some reason, orange collar/cuffs looked the best option for me.
Also a nod to GWS' first clash guernsey on the back.
View attachment 2108885View attachment 2108886
Also... I made the executive decision to not have the shorts orange too. Burned my retinas. A white yoke/charcoal G also looked weird.

View attachment 2108887
Not sure what about these two doesn’t work.

Orange away. Probably needs to fully orange (no charcoal).
White clash. Prefer an orange G with charcoal outline on white.

Your club, but I disagree.
What looks best has to be the guernsey. The orange back just looks gimmicky, and doesn’t tie into the shorts.
Every other club has its base guernsey colour carried through.
Because it looks better.
Orange can still be GWS’ brand.

I agree, however orange and charcoal are both unique colours in the league, so they can be leaned on just as much.

You convinced me, here's the orange shorts to help with the orange team branding.
Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 10.27.47 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would rather have a charcoal back on the home kit looks better, and a charcoal yolk on the away/clash orange kit looks better and consistent, if not Swap them and have a mainly orange home but you would rather have a never surrender kit as the away/clash, would not mind a white kit, should make a folio on diffintive kits on what i would like every team to wear

I agree, however orange and charcoal are both unique colours in the league, so they can be leaned on just as much.

You convinced me, here's the orange shorts to help with the orange team branding.
View attachment 2108911
a nice refresh looks good im sold

View attachment 2108911
True true, I just don't want GWS to become another darked based team if you get what I mean, like I like that we stand out a little differently to usual, similar to freo with purple. I'd be interested to see that design with charcoal shorts too

View attachment 2108911

I actually think this would look great as the home jumper, with the black shorts. Opposite to others, I like the colour of the top coming into the shorts to be different, as it stands out more and it doesn't look like a ladies jumpsuit.

One issue I always had with this old design though was how small the G was, I feel it would look much stronger, if it stretched more down towards the hip.

What about (if the club really is insistent on more orange) reducing this to a black number panel (white #) on orange?
It'll still cause the same unbalanced issues that are prevalent today, albeit to a lesser extent.

What about (if the club really is insistent on more orange) reducing this to a black number panel (white #) on orange?
If they want an orange back, then they should wear Orange shorts.
The above is great - then full orange for the clash.

Home:
1726192482579.png

Clash/ Away:
1726192517764.png

Or Vice Versa - either would be great as the Home.

Strong colours and GWS would never need white shorts. Would remove the clash inducing hybrid home jumper they have now, with out changing the branding.

Last edited:

Home:
View attachment 2109181

Clash/ Away:
View attachment 2109182

Strong colours and GWS would never need white shorts. Would remove the clash inducing hybrid home jumper they have now, with out changing the branding.

Do you mind doing the orange top with black shorts? Keen to see what it looks like.

Also I think the centered G helps with all the alternate jumpers, like the never surrender and orange one look great now. The home jumper I agree if executed properly looks better with the side G.

Home:
View attachment 2109181

Clash/ Away:
View attachment 2109182

Is full orange and white too jarring?
Charcoal outline if the G instead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back