Just a very simple question. Who has currently assembled the softest team. Port Power or Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Just a very simple question. Who has currently assembled the softest team. Port Power or Carlt

Carlton Obsession continues for you
Cameron Cloke is not a team but a player. Thread going well so far
At the minute Melb Freo Rich and WB are not exactly brimming with hardmen
And if Carlos will do this to Cam I cannot wait to see how many of Hodge's ribs he will break!

Re: Just a very simple question. Who has currently assembled the softest team. Port Power or Carlt

Ryan "The Hammer" Houlihan says Port

Daisy Thomas says Geelong shed so many tears in Sept it has to be them and they do not come softer than Daisy!

And if Carlos will do this to Cam I cannot wait to see how many of Hodge's ribs he will break!

Wow, what a great young team Carlton have, when superstars like Setanta are still persisted with. Hodge would probably break his own ribs from laughing so hard at seeing someone playing AFL with such infinitesimal ability. Exciting times ahead for the Blues. We know they are coming...:thumbsu:

Is anyone else surprised that tears weren't clearly visible on Cloke's face?

Kudos to him for keeping it together until the changing rooms, at which point he would have had a good long cry about Big Bad Setanta. :)

the bumbers by a long way .:)

I've told you about this "Port Power" crap H2F *wags finger*

invalid poll mate :thumbsdown:

Surprising... I thought this thread would have been started by HodgeCake...
BUt its still another Carlton obsessed whorethorn supporter who started it..:rolleyes:

How about also starting another "Thyril Rioli is the best player ever" thread..

I dont know about anyone else but if I was kicked in the position Cloke was my balls would still be hurting. I think its fair to say that Cloke does indeed have a Vagina.

Hawthorn players are only tough when they're beating up Geelong or parked cars.

Anything else forces them to draw a line in the sand after they wet themselves.

Cloke showed Mal's sniper of a son who was boss last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZQwEVMQICM

Hawthorn are tough...

Wow, what a great young team Carlton have, when superstars like Setanta are still persisted with. Hodge would probably break his own ribs from laughing so hard at seeing someone playing AFL with such infinitesimal ability. Exciting times ahead for the Blues. We know they are coming...:thumbsu:

Is anyone else surprised that tears weren't clearly visible on Cloke's face?

Kudos to him for keeping it together until the changing rooms, at which point he would have had a good long cry about Big Bad Setanta. :)
You are so tough I am sure you would say the same if Cam or Carlos was in front of you Choco!
Amazing you never talk about the Lions or perhaps you do but nobody reads those threads....either way you are as irrelevant to us as your team is to the AFL

You are so tough I am sure you would say the same if Cam or Carlos was in front of you Choco!
Amazing you never talk about the Lions or perhaps you do but nobody reads those threads....either way you are as irrelevant to us as your team is to the AFL

This is Bay 13 Peashooter, there is a Brisbane Lions Board where I go to discuss issues pertaining to the Brisbane Lions.:eek:

Bay 13 is where I go to hang shit on teams (mostly Carton).:thumbsu:

Brisbane is so irrelevent that they've finished above your rabble for god knows how long, are the greatest side of this millenium, are the first team to achieved the three-peat in a truly national competition, and have three more real (i.e. not achieved through morally repugnant means) premierships than Carlton.

In fact, has Carlton ever managed to win three flags in a row? You can even count your Bush League (VFL) if you want!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Bay 13 Peashooter, there is a Brisbane Lions Board where I go to discuss issues pertaining to the Brisbane Lions.:eek:

Bay 13 is where I go to hang shit on teams (mostly Carton).:thumbsu:

Brisbane is so irrelevent that they've finished above your rabble for god knows how long, are the greatest side of this millenium, are the first team to achieved the three-peat in a truly national competition, and have three more real (i.e. not achieved through morally repugnant means) premierships than Carlton.

In fact, has Carlton ever managed to win three flags in a row? You can even count your Bush League (VFL) if you want!:D

1906-1908 :eek: but doubt you'd know much about that given you started following footy (AFL in 2001).

Anyway, in response to the OP: Luke Hodge board.

1906-1908 :eek:

What a momentous achievement! Still fresh in the minds of the Blues supporters as well...:D

Back when ship was the only means of international travel, this brilliant performance more than rivals Brisbane's three peat from '01-'03.:)

Wrong were u but cannot admit defeat
I love the fact you won your flags. I sat at the G and watched the Pies get flogged. Love those Bears - hate you!

As you and your team are irrelevant to the rest of the comp and this board!!!

Wrong were u but cannot admit defeat
I love the fact you won your flags. I sat at the G and watched the Pies get flogged. Love those Bears - hate you!

For your information it was the 'LIONS' that beat us in the GF not the Bears!!! twit!!!

No shite sunshine - how did I get that wrong my delib mistake?
Pinhead
RottenPie if Carlton is so irrelevant than why is every 2nd thread created about us?
Children have your milk and go to sleep!

No shite sunshine - how did I get that wrong my delib mistake?
Pinhead
RottenPie if Carlton is so irrelevant than why is every 2nd thread created about us?
Children have your milk and go to sleep!

Grammar again cumslinger. There are no capitals in my name and it's not one word! How am i to be sure when you make so many mistakes? Carlton are irrelevant because no-one fears them in the real world and every second thread is created to laugh at it's supporters and their lack of intelligence as you have shown.
Have a good sleep mate.... i see you gave up trying to make sense!

Blah blah blah

I have my doubts that you could formulate a complex one

What a momentous achievement! Still fresh in the minds of the Blues supporters as well...:D

Back when ship was the only means of international travel, this brilliant performance more than rivals Brisbane's three peat from '01-'03.:)

Hey Choc, I'm just playing by your rules mate. You said we can even include VFL premierships and I gave you your answer. Just accept it and move on.

And from memory, back then Carlton didnt rely on the then VFL's salary cap concessions to win flags.

Hey Choc, I'm just playing by your rules mate. You said we can even include VFL premierships and I gave you your answer. Just accept it and move on.

Baz I genuinely didn't know if the Blues had ever achieved a three-peat, and you've taught me that they have, so thanks for that.:thumbsu:

It must be really sweet knowing that the three-peat is relevent in today's times, and that 99.9% of the population were actually alive to witness this phenomenal performance. You must remember it like it was yesterday!:)

Both very soft teams. Can't think of two softer teams of the last 20 or 30 years to be honest. But which is softer?

Do you start any threads about anything except about Carlton, you must be really worried that we are getting stronger every year, watch you back H2F, were coming.

3rd strike already.

In my opinion i would probably have to say that it would be Richmond or Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a very simple question. Who has currently assembled the softest team. Port Power or Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back