Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope the rebuild started when that Horror 2016 season ended. I dont blame how the Freo Board reacted at the end of that 2016 season.

I dont blame the Freo Board for the trades and drafting that was done in that 2016 trade period.

Sure we could of just went into the draft and used 6-7 picks to get kids. In a way we should of done that. But then we probably would of got 3-5 wins that season and a lot more beltings than we originally got. We essentially would be like the Eagles mens side of 2022-23.

I dont blame the dockers trading in players from other clubs at the end of 2016: Cam McCarthy, Shane Kersten, Brad Hill and Joel Hamling. All 4 improved our club. All 4 were best 22 in 2017. Brad Hill won our best and fairest in 2017.

We also hit hard in the 2017 draft recruiting the likes of Brayshaw, Cerra, Dixon, Mitch Crowden, Tom North, Lloyd Meek, Sam Switkowski and Sam Jones.

We then traded picks to get Brandon Mater and Nathan Wilson from other clubs.
Sorry, but no way in hell did Shane Kersten improve our club. He was an absolute flog of a bloke and player.

Sorry, but no way in hell did Shane Kersten improve our club. He was an absolute flog of a bloke and player.
It also could of been worse if we payed the first price GWS wanted for
McCarthy.
The problem is that more trades have gone bust, than finding the missing piece.
So many with no backbone and no leadership qualities.

If Fremantle want to go from been a joke of a team that has never seriously chased a coach and looked for serious change then we must make a serious challenge for someone like Hardwick. Stop just letting these good coaches walk to other clubs unchallenged
Ummm... Ross Lyon?

Longmuir just sits there looking disappointed, has absolutely 0 emotion on game day. Not the right coach, sack him now and get someone in that actually gives 2 shits about how the team plays
What's the point of Justin Longmuir hurling abuse through a window? No point wasting your energy on stuff beyond your control

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the first time in a long long time following this club I decided to pass up watching the game today in favour of going out to the local footy.

I never ever miss a game, but I think I am just at the point where I’m just so tired of the same old s**t from this club, when will enough be enough.

This club is going nowhere under JL.

If Fremantle want to go from been a joke of a team that has never seriously chased a coach and looked for serious change then we must make a serious challenge for someone like Hardwick. Stop just letting these good coaches walk to other clubs unchallenged
The VFL wil parachute Hardwick not their problem child
We get nothing
Josh Carr is our guy

For the first time in a long long time following this club I decided to pass up watching the game today in favour of going out to the local footy.

I never ever miss a game, but I think I am just at the point where I’m just so tired of the same old s**t from this club, when will enough be enough.

This club is going nowhere under JL.
Turned it off for the first time ever, Im off to umpire local footy
I like it even though I receive the abuse instead of giving it out, haha

When the Leadership group during the week calls a meeting with the senior coach for the 2nd time this year regarding the confusion and lack of belief in the gameplan that tells me all I need to know.

He has lost the playing group.
Did they? If so, Longmuir is gone.

What I don't understand is we have similar players in defence like Collingwood but refuse to use them like they do. Look at how they bloody use Markov. He receives a hand ball and runs through the middle with speed.

Yeah **** it sack him i reckon. Shame since he obviously is a good tactical coach but it's not being communicated to the players and a head coach needs to be able to get their gameplan across.

He prob get picked up as an assistant to club club on the cusp and revolutionise their defence or something.

Us on the other hand can bounce back very quickly into finals if we get someone that can add flair and dare to our game. We have quite a lot of good players still but we are playing reactive, confused and safe footy and it makes us look shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back