Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suma would actually be a good interim coach for the weagles in a rebuild. He’s been developing youth for a while now.

Thank god Justin took Peter’s advice to make a few tweaks. And the advice was free.
Can’t complain about receiving profound, strategic advice.

If you want to be a career coach you have to be careful where you go when applying for HC role as you really only get one decent crack at it.

Would you really want to take on WC next year with the state their in.
It's a tough one. Resources wise, Eagles would be a great place to be a coach. Good culture for the most part, players rarely seem to want to leave.

But the pressure from fans is ridiculous, particularly with the Board expectation of playing finals more often than not. Both parties need a serious reality check considering how young they're going to have to go.

Anyway this thread is about the actual modern day coaching superstar, J.Longmuir. What a man.

If you want to be a career coach you have to be careful where you go when applying for HC role as you really only get one decent crack at it.

Would you really want to take on WC next year with the state their in.
Depends. Are you 40-45 year's old? Spent 8-10 years coaching at various areas like 3-5 years coaching a team in the WAFL or SANFL or VFL? Then spend 3-5 years coaching as an AFL assistant?

Links to all the hilarity?

Does anyone else believe

Is that user called "Has No Rules" an actual WCE fan but pretending as a GWS fan because he is too embarrassed atm.

Getting stuck into freo fans in that thread is suprising for a GWS fan.

Does anyone else believe

Is that user called "Has No Rules" an actual WCE fan but pretending as a GWS fan because he is too embarrassed atm.

His responses are straight from the bzparkes/DanWA playbook. The typical neanderthal, band-wagoner fans, that can't scratch beneath the surface and move past trophy cabinets.

The club have done the right thing by giving Justin Longmuir a 2 year extension before the start of the season I truly believe in our future
#Foreverfreo

Far out West Coast fans truly are a bunch of ****wits.

Hope Sumich is their next coach - they deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else believe

Said I was “unhinged” when I called him out. Dude needs to look in the mirror. La Dispute is a decent troll but this guy is a loser.

He is definitely a WC fan impersonating on this forum as a GWS fan. He literally was being a w***er to every freo fan who posted in it.
I think it's NumeroUno's new account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back