Big Ronnie

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
At the front of the Q!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill, Peter Griffin
There will be required changes next week with Goo,Crawf,MM going out so who will come in?

Well we are playing the Dees so there is scope to blood a newbie and I cant see a better game than this for K3 to get his chance.

he has been in the best of our players for 7 straight weeks with BH and look we all know BH are crap but if you're half decent and you're getting little help and you stand out, then you have talent.

He is in year 2 which is crunch time for the club also to decide (see Little,thurbad and so on) so lets see Clarko the name live on next weekend.

It's time for K3's big day.

Who agrees (with reasons above) and who disagrees?

BR:thumbsu:

I reckon we throw im Dowler sometime soon....I am not prepared to give up on the kid! 194cm blokes who can play the game dont grow on trees, so yes, we do need to persevere with him more than you would a midfielder! It has been said by some posters that the delivery at BH is pathetic, so I suggest we give him a few games in the seniors (regardless of whether his form at BH warrants selection atm), and lets see how he plays in a team that has a good midfield...

On our current form this is the week to give a few prospects the chance to show. We definitely shouldn't focus on Melbourne as easybeats, however at the level we are playing, we could cover a youngster as a passenger.
You never know what they may show at a higher level surrounded by the players they train with. I would love Kennedy to break in for a game at some stage. The one area we have healthy stock in is inside midfielders, but who doesn't want the next gen Kennedy to succeed?

Guerra is out and probably McGlynn.

I'd like to see Morton and Kennedy get a run.

IF Crawf is out also (hopefully not) then bring back Murphy.

Emergencies: Clarke, Murphy and Thorp / Dowler

Guerra is out and probably McGlynn.

I'd like to see Morton and Kennedy get a run.

IF Crawf is out also (hopefully not) then bring back Murphy.

Emergencies: Clarke, Murphy and Thorp / Dowler

Clarke is a guaranteed starter, he will be first picked.

Murphy to come in for Goo, if available. Otherwise Morton.

If Crawf is out I would suggest Tuck (if fit) then kennedy.

Why on earth would we bring Dowler in???? What has he done???? What position would he go into????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at Box Hill yesterday.

Kennedy...NO chance for next week, hurt his knee yesterday.
Stokes ....would have come in but did his hammy out for a month
Tuck........NO Chance next week, out with ankle.

Tim Clarke will come in for Guerra and if MM is rubbed out Morton will debut.

Thorp and Dowler..you can forget for this year...just not up to the standard as yet and were soundly beaten...alot of work to be done but have promising bodies...very very raw both of them.

Dawson - will never make it...can't kick to save himself ...GAWN...no need to elaborate, anyone that was there yesterday could see it clearly

God, Dawson's disposal was appalling wasn't it? Tim Clarke's not much better. I am having serious doubts about Dowler as he just looks like a rabbit in the headlights most of the time. I don't think I've seen a player lacking in confidence as much as this kid.

I think we have some problems with Box Hill that need some serious work. They are all over the shop.

Yes mate would love to see K3 debut has earned a place with his solid form in the twos!:thumbsu:
Murthy in for Goo Tuck will come in if 100% any one know how Tucky is traveling?

Copped another knock on the knee at BHH from some blokes head which inflamed it but had the weekend off. Spoke to him last week and he said he'll be fit and firing for the Melbourne game. If anything I think Xellis should spend a week at BH for all the turnovers he's been causing...

Copped another knock on the knee at BHH from some blokes head which inflamed it but had the weekend off. Spoke to him last week and he said he'll be fit and firing for the Melbourne game. If anything I think Xellis should spend a week at BH for all the turnovers he's been causing...

86% Effeciency on the weekend when the team averaged at 80% effeciency and he had 1 clanger. In comparison to our very own captain who had 5 clangers. Hardly anything to be dropped for.

86% Effeciency on the weekend when the team averaged at 80% effeciency and he had 1 clanger. In comparison to our very own captain who had 5 clangers. Hardly anything to be dropped for.

Exactly, Ellis is class. Are these turnovers in actual games, or just your imagination??

For the last time ...you can forget THORP OR DOWLER or ZAK getting a call up,

WILL NOT HAPPEN....they are miles off playing senior football and 20 blokes are infront of them.

In order for promotion next week

1.Clarke
2.Morton
3.Murphy

Tuck ..if fit...doubt it and may play in the magoos.

Stokes and Kennedy GAWN (injured)

Thorp, Dowler and ZAC...you can forget...

WILL NOT PLAY THIS YEAR...PERIOD...

Nowhere near ready and will be embarassed in the ones against any opposition , heck Port Melbourne opponents made them look 2nd rate and wern't even listed players....and it had nothing to do with ball coming in they were clearly beaten in one on ones all day and couldn't keep up with the tempo at reserve grade level...you don't have to be einstein to work it out and you don't need to be kicking a million goals to have an impact..and it wasn't the first game this year, it's been the case all year at BH

NO Intensity whatsoever, players running off them all day, playing from behind running underneath the ball, no tackling no nothing and they both spent time in defence and the ball was there more often then not...FORGET IT...heck Dowler dropped a chest mark in the goal sqaure with no opposition that my grandmother would have taken, it was that bad

Enough of the Thorp and Dowler crap, they are nowhere ATM...there are plenty of kids at Hawthorn in front of them.

In all seriousness I'd like to thank the acadamy, its just an honour being nominated. Also of course my family, especially my mum, for without her I wouldn't be here tonight. And my dad, for not taking no seriously as an answer!

Thank you all, I shall be replacing Scotty Palmer on the game replays on saturday nights on channel 7, now keep punching!:thumbsu:

In all seriousness I'd like to thank the acadamy, its just an honour being nominated. Also of course my family, especially my mum, for without her I wouldn't be here tonight. And my dad, for not taking no seriously as an answer!

Thank you all, I shall be replacing Scotty Palmer on the game replays on saturday nights on channel 7, now keep punching!:thumbsu:
Good call BR! :D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

K3 Its Time For Your Big Day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back