USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s quite funny they are just being super weirdos at the moment as they haven’t figured out a line of attack on Kamela.

Nothing has landed yet, so they are just coming off as unhinged racists and morons (which I guess they are but it’s just more obvious with their dumb ass lines of attack).
Especially considering where they were a week ago, with Trump surviving an assassination attempt and Biden under siege.

Love watching them flail about impotently for now, but they'll come up with their attack lines eventually.

Former President Barack Obama endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, saying in a statement with Michelle Obama, the former first lady, that they would “do everything we can to elect Kamala Harris the next president of the United States.” Mr. Obama was the most prominent Democrat to have held out on endorsing Ms. Harris’s candidacy.

Former President Barack Obama endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, saying in a statement with Michelle Obama, the former first lady, that they would “do everything we can to elect Kamala Harris the next president of the United States.” Mr. Obama was the most prominent Democrat to have held out on endorsing Ms. Harris’s candidacy.

:thumbsu:

Kamala has a few months to prove she has a personality

Because being president of the USA is about having a personality which is so ****ing sad

Kamala has a few months to prove she has a personality

Because being president of the USA is about having a personality which is so ****ing sad
Did either Bush have a personality? Carter? (Though I’m going back a way with Carter and I was too young to be paying attention to even domestic (UK) politics let alone international politics.)

Last edited:
I'm just saying how it is now

Bush Sr ran off the coat tails of Regan

Bush Jnr was due after eight years of Clinton

Carter was a victim of times

These days the presidency is a crap shoot

I'm just saying how it is now

Bush Sr ran off the coat tails of Regan

Bush Jnr was due after eight years of Clinton

Carter was a victim of times

These days the presidency is a crap shoot
But even Biden’s personality is mostly perceived in contrast to Trump. Otherwise he just comes across as a kindly, aged establishment man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you're right. For better or worse (the latter I beiieve) Trump changed things

I think he gets another term if COVID doesn't happen
He was certainly provided with a rare opportunity to galvanise the American people.

Crises are a time when people look to their political leaders for action. A prompt, effective response to Covid would have engendered the type of loyalty one typically sees during a national crisis - a second term and control of the House and Senate.

Management is however not Trump’s forte. Unsurprisingly from a man that finds planning and preparation to be a waste of time, is reluctant to read background papers and acknowledge advice from experts, he was slow to absorb the scale of the challenge and to act accordingly.

Unable to admit he was caught flat footed Trump resorted to downplaying the severity of the virus, comparing it to the flu - repeatedly assuring the American people that he was the greatest leader in history, and the country would shortly "be open for business again”.

Last edited:
Especially considering where they were a week ago, with Trump surviving an assassination attempt and Biden under siege.

Love watching them flail about impotently for now, but they'll come up with their attack lines eventually.
They are trying to dog whilste in a way that isn't as obvious as the current cackling Kamala or DEI hire stuff.

They are struggling to be racist enough to keep Trump fans happy, but not so racist swinging voters notice too much

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back