USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

He threatened/bullied her. The other, a political rival, he stroked her inner thigh whilst she was giving a speech. Turned up to court with a phalanx of lawyers.

He hung around the Union footballers, pissing his fathers money up against the wall - a grog dog. He was a shi*house player, despite being a fair size lump, in the weakest comp in metro Sydney. Kissed a girl one night - locked himself in his room for a week, blinds drawn, praying for forgiveness.
cheers for that .... apologies for going off topic

Last edited:
So cackling Kamala has started her campaign, not by telling Americans what she is going to do for them or their country, but by attacking her opposition. Here comes another four years of playing the man while continuing to allow the country to crumble.
This, from a Trump supporter :tearsofjoy:

Satire really is dead

had to laugh at one of trump’s uneducated drones criticising harris’s intellect. only topped by uneducated simpleton doing it himself.

Since I'm a Pete fan, my Twitter feed is full of fellow supporters, and poll after poll show him leading in the VP stakes.

Unfortunately, I have seen a few posts saying other candidates are leading, and I sadly agree that he'll miss out. But he's young, and has time on his side.

Since I'm a Pete fan, my Twitter feed is full of fellow supporters, and poll after poll show him leading in the VP stakes.

Unfortunately, I have seen a few posts saying other candidates are leading, and I sadly agree that he'll miss out. But he's young, and has time on his side.
I have put him out of calculations because sadly the USA is not ready for a woman President and a Gay VP.
Maybe after Trump disappears. We are certainly lucky here in Australia.

My first choice excluding him (Pete) was Bashear but I have since heard more from Shapiro and think that he will be a good balance.

There certainly is a lot of good choices for the Democrats, no-one stand outs for the Republicans.

I have put him out of calculations because sadly the USA is not ready for a woman President and a Gay VP.

My first choice excluding him (Pete) was Bashear but I have since heard more from Shapiro and think that he will be a good balance.

There certainly is a lot of good choices for the Democrats, no-one stand outs for the Republicans.
Pete seems like a good option for the future but I think it is Kelly v Shapiro with Kelly probably in front slightly of Shapiro

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pete seems like a good option for the future but I think it is Kelly v Shapiro with Kelly probably in front slightly of Shapiro

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd rather Buttigieg or Beshear, but out of these two, even though Arizona is fewer EC votes, Kelly is the better choice.

Shapiro is a hard sell given his comments about pro-Palestine protests. Risk undoing the enthusiasm from progressive and younger voters.

Kelly won't offend them, and his military/NASA background might appeal to older and independent voters.

Sure, it's another senate election in 2026, but if they appoint a good replacement, no reason they can't win it again (especially if Repubs keep putting up the likes of Kari Lake).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully either Bashear or Walz as VP.

Given the importance of Pennsylvania, Shapiro quite rightly the favourite.

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Gillards deputy was an openly gay mp?

Australia has only ever had one female leader of a major party and as far as i know, no openly gay deputy leader. The usa is about to have its second female leader of a major party moving past australia on that front.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back