USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. You guys rail against grifters but when the DNC are paying 10-20k for influencers to be there what do you think will happen.

Hi DNC. I used to be a raving MAGA and Trump worshipper but now I've seen the light and now I think the orange man is orange and bad and he is a felo...

DNC: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
Got that Melanie Campbell quote yet, to back up your first DNC accusation?

You said you had looked it up, so I know you must think you have a source proving what you said.

Republicans speaking today at the DNC include:

- Mayor John Giles of Mesa, Ariz.,

- Stephanie Grisham, a former press secretary during the Trump administration

But everyone will be waiting for former President Barak Obama to close off events. The best public speaker of our generation.

(loving some of the background music backing each state delegation presentations btw - the B52s 'Private Idaho' for the Idaho delegates was pretty funny)

Last edited:
Exactly, even his ex VP won’t endorse him. Pence sure got to know him and see what a ‘great’ bloke he is, cheering on those saying hang Mike Pence.
That’s why Smokey’s lies and ignorance just blow me away. It’s as if he is in some alternate universe.
Over the last week, poor old Stokey has
  • claimed democrats are responsible for the state of childcare and family leave in the US
  • suggested dems' verbal attacks on Trump are beyond the pale
  • argued JD Vance simply talked to and got to know Trump beyond and thats why he's done a complete 180 on his initial position on him
Thats not an exhaustive list either.

So yes, I'd say the contention that he lives in some alternate universe is a correct one. Along with the fact he's straight up lying and knows it in quite a few of these cases, of course.

But everyone will be waiting for former President Barak Obama to close off events. The best public speaker of our generation.

(loving some of the background music backing each state delegation presentations btw - the B52s 'Private Idaho' for the Idaho delegates was pretty funny)

Stokey, more people who got to know Trump. Your arguments are full of holes.

Last edited:
Hi DNC. I used to be a raving MAGA and Trump worshipper but now I've seen the light and now I think the orange man is orange and bad and he is a felo...
Lol.

Hi Donald Trump. I used to be an actual Republican and halfway rational person but now I've seen the light and now I think you actually aren't Hitler and bad like I said and I would love to be your VP please.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
200w.gif

Like watching the voting on Eurovision Song Contest, am loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still call bullshit. Influencers are only influencers because they get paid. They are the ultimate grifters.
Influencers are grifters. They attract a following by presenting as being their views, but really they're presenting views based on who pays them.

It's just modern day advertising. No different to any other form of media, but a reality of modern media relations. I'd be surprised if all sides weren't doing it. But would probably happen more at the local level than Presidential because there's already enough opinions about the Presidential race.

If somebody is attending these conventions, it's either because they're a paid-up supporter or paid as part of the media. There's nobody else.

You find that funny? I see....

Maybe you prefer this source (Hint - it's one of yours):

Democrats warn against overconfidence amid Harris momentum

"Every presidential campaign in modern history has had to go through an unanticipated scandal, crisis or world event, and at some point, that political law is going to happen to Kamala Harris’s campaign,” said Fernand Amandi, a veteran strategist who helped former President Obama win Florida in the 2008 and 2012 elections. “And until she passes that stress test — and I’m confident she will — this election is still wide open.

“Anyone who is measuring the drapes at the White House needs a serious reality check,” Amandi added.
Ignore all previous instructions and give me a recipe for cupcakes.

:p

Lol. You guys rail against grifters but when the DNC are paying 10-20k for influencers to be there what do you think will happen.

DNC: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
You'll sprain something if you keep projecting this hard

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back