USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud to see the Democrats Abroad delegation of 21 votes be counted for our next president, Kamala Harris.

Nice to see our Illinois governor, JB Pritzker, give a speech. Unfortunately, since I now live abroad, I can not vote for state offices.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The voters disagree. Rightly or wrongly, they blame democrats and biden for inflation. Bidens afghanistan pull out was a disaster and he has been way to slow to condemn israel. Real or imagined biden is also blamed for an immigration crisis.

Just brushing away voters perceptions and telling them they are wrong is arrogant and will win zero votes. Instead she should try and sell and convince the public of the biden presidencys achievements. But never ever tell them he was the greatest while they currently disagree. Its the voters who decide if bidens presidency was great.

Plus there is a big difference between fine and greatest ever.
He has actually got more done than any dem administration last 50 years really, it may not "feel" like that, but its true. Its a very low bar admittedly to rise to.

You are right re perception, but I think a lot of it is shaped by appearances of Biden being in decline and not being able to string coherant sentences together. Inflation is now under control anyway.

A large part of the issue is for the last 40-45 years, with globalisation and neoliberalism, the usual metrics showing a strong economy don't filter down to regular folk.

Also Biden was campaigning awfully, as early July he was claiming "we expanded NATO" as some kind of policy win that the regular American would give a shit about.

Floating like a butterfly.
Until the ground disappears beneath her.
Will wail like a banshee when things don't go her way.
It maybe asking too much, but can you give any actual non superficial reasons why you don't like Kamala? Like what policies don't you like?

Or are you entirely just vibes based?

That's my thoughts and that's why I queried the poster about Fox News focusing on them. It's good they are reportedly focusing on the protests.
I should elaborate as I was flicking back and forth between Fox,Cnn and Msnbc to see different views of the DNC event.

American citizens do more crimes per capita than immigrants. Therefore I am stating that Americans are rapists and murderers, but some I am sure, are very fine people.
What I see is that they keep saying millions are coming across the border every year. But they found only 171 suspected of crimes? Sounds like fairly low percentage to me. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former Trump official Stephanie Grisham delivers a fiery speech at the DNC and exposes her former boss, revealing that Trump "mocks his supporters" behind closed doors — before spilling the beans on Melania.

And Grisham was just getting started...

"I wasn't just a Trump supporter, I was a true believer. I was one of his closest advisors. The Trump family became my family," said Grisham. "I spent Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's all at Mar-a-Lago."

"I saw him when the cameras were off. Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them basement dwellers," she continued.

"On a hospital visit one time when people were dying in the ICU, he was mad that the cameras were not watching him," she revealed. "He has no empathy, no morals, and no fidelity to the truth."

"He used to tell me 'It doesn't matter what you say, Stephanie, say it enough and people will believe you.' But it does matter," said Grisham. "What you say matters and what you don't say matters."

"On January 6th I asked Melania if we could at least tweet 'that while peaceful protest is the right of every American, there's no place for lawlessness or violence.' She replied with one word: 'No," said Grisham.

"I became the first senior staffer to resign that day," said Grisham to a round of enthusiastic applause. "I couldn't be part of the insanity any longer."

America is done with Donald Trump. It's time to move towards a brighter future for all of us. By electing Kamala Harris, we can save this country from any more insanity.

Thanks - I didn't have time to dig it out.

What say you Stokey ?
I'll save him the time - thats not Trump's tweet, you only have a screenshot etc.

CNN were out interview voters in Iowa (a very Red state) as to why they were voting Trump.

One woman stated that Harris and the Dems don't understand cows farting and being bad for environment. Said that every time a cow farts, the meat when killed tastes so much better.:drunk:

Another said that if Trump doesn't win it will be corrupt as the media doesn't show actual popularity figures and would never accept.

Republicans won all four of Iowa's U.S. House seats. I understand why.
their info bubble is made of titanium

Trying to remember who spoke at the Republican convention, was it Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan?

With musical backing by Ted Nugent.

Lol.

Hi Donald Trump. I used to be an actual Republican and halfway rational person but now I've seen the light and now I think you actually aren't Hitler and bad like I said and I would love to be your VP please.
You forgot the "please unzip your trousers sir, so that I may cup your prunes". :winkv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back