USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

A poll of Marxist scholars, by the Guardian - that is who you are taking your lead from?

Only thing missing here is a hammer and sickle
Sorry it's not one of your usual highly credible sources. NewsCorp opinion pieces, One Nation animations, memes, twitter. We can't live up to your standards mate.

If you’re going to talk about Jewish lobby influence, you need to accept Christian lobby influence in American politics.
Of course. The Christian lobby has always been there. They managed to get a tax-exempt status, and brazenly break the conditions of it. I think most politicians pay some lip service to them to court their vote. And when they combine with the hard right, they can get concessions from the government. For myself they also piss me off, as do all moneyed up lobbyists. But all in all they are a domestic thing.
The Jewish/Israeli lobby, on the other hand, benefits a foreign nation. One that often tells the US to eff off. The pols kiss their asses more I think, because they are more influential.

Hopefully someone laughs at you when you get old and fall over
My hips are gone and I've had a couple of falls. I'm with you, it's not particularly funny.

Tell us what that feels like.
I'm happy to if you are genuinely interested.

But, in brief, I'm not finding having falls to be particularly enjoyable or funny.

Only President in 72 years who didn't start a war. Made America energy independent.

These are facts the woke left refuse to acknowledge.
Biden didn't start any wars. If we're going with the logic that just because wars start while someone is President, then the claim about Trump having no wars is false.

Seriously it takes 2 seconds to google a US oil and gas production graph and see this wasn't a specific achievement of Trump.

Lol... facts.

The second hand embarrassment this thread gives me is something else

Is everyone okay in here?
Couldnt be happier - well maybe the Crows could be better but all in all loving life loving my choices and looking forward to the disappearing act you chumps do every 4 years

President Trump:

• secured our borders - wall looks great, going to have my picture taken there.

• appointed three Justices to SCOTUS - best thing to happen to the Dems, just another reason not to vote Trump

• lowered our taxes - maybe yours if you are a billionaire who incidentally instead of building manufacturing plants (as promised), spent their money on share buyback.

• reformed the VA - to cut costs

• tough on China, Russia, Iran - by sucking up to them, even saluting a nobody general

• no wars - big deal, which one did this current administration start?

• Peace in Middle East - LOL

• America First Trade Deals - sure cost the consumer more and then had to subsidise farmers ($28B) as China increased tax on their exports, double whammy to middle America

• millions of jobs - Trump left the White House with the U.S. economy having lost about three million jobs over his four years in office

• best economy in history - left a big hole of $7.8 trillion in national debt

• COVID vaccine - might have to give him some credit for listening to the experts and subsiding drug companies for vaccine

Rating? 10/100

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and Elon taking the fight to the man - right on brother
Why is it assumed what I would and wouldnt like? Elon Musk is a massive tool really. Dont have much time for him. Dont have much time for Kamala either. Not really enamored with Trump

Im more of a policy guy. Ill simply vote for the side that will look to move away from renewables. Any candidate who does that has my vote at this point. At present that is Trump. If Kamala moves away from renewables, then id have to make a decision on other policies for example, but for now im happy to say that renewables are a complete failure of a concept and we are destroying the western world so China and India can pump more pollution into the air. Not something im a huge fan of

What waste a post in a thread you can post in?
All the COVID ones and then was actively told to not post on this board n a PM by mods a while back. People had a tantrum that I was calling Gough out for his abuse of a Aboriginal person on this board also remember. Infact I think it was you who had that tantrum :D

Why is it assumed what I would and wouldnt like? Elon Musk is a massive tool really. Dont have much time for him. Dont have much time for Kamala either. Not really enamored with Trump

Im more of a policy guy. Ill simply vote for the side that will look to move away from renewables. Any candidate who does that has my vote at this point. At present that is Trump. If Kamala moves away from renewables, then id have to make a decision on other policies for example, but for now im happy to say that renewables are a complete failure of a concept and we are destroying the western world so China and India can pump more pollution into the air. Not something im a huge fan of
Nice rant for something I didnt say

Just a throwaway comment on you feeling censored

And just lol at your ''centrist'' bs

Nice rant for something I didnt say

Just a throwaway comment on you feeling censored

And just lol at your ''centrist'' bs
Im a bit confused what you meant then? Werent you saying i like Elon Musks policies?

Its not centrist at all. Disliking renwables makes me far right for sure. Even I can admit that

Thank God that convention of babbling backslappers is over, there was no policy of note, in fact nothing of any substance at all! It was just a "we love Joe... love fest".
Thanks Jack. That was Jack our policy expert reporting from the DNC floor, where it's been a gruelling week of sitting through every minu... sorry, just getting word... twitter scrolling partisan hacks and raging that the lefties won't thoughtfully debate his goodest posts.

Thanks Jack. That was Jack our policy expert reporting from the DNC floor, where it's been a gruelling week of sitting through every minu... sorry, just getting word... twitter scrolling partisan hacks and raging that the lefties won't thoughtfully debate his goodest posts.
Nobody gets his nuance

The Israel Gaza war wouldn't be something front of mind for most though in America.

There's a lot of other issues at the forefront.
It's something I don't think those who care about Gaza understand.

Not going out to vote because the issue you care about isn't getting the attention you think it should just isn’t smart. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Sounds good in theory but her stance will lose votes.

President Trump:

• secured our borders - wall looks great, going to have my picture taken there.

• appointed three Justices to SCOTUS - best thing to happen to the Dems, just another reason not to vote Trump

• lowered our taxes - maybe yours if you are a billionaire who incidentally instead of building manufacturing plants (as promised), spent their money on share buyback.

• reformed the VA - to cut costs

• tough on China, Russia, Iran - by sucking up to them, even saluting a nobody general

• no wars - big deal, which one did this current administration start?

• Peace in Middle East - LOL

• America First Trade Deals - sure cost the consumer more and then had to subsidise farmers ($28B) as China increased tax on, double whammy to middle America
• millions of jobs - Trump left the White House with the U.S. economy having lost about three million jobs over his four years in office

• best economy in history - left a big hole of $7.8 trillion in national debt

• COVID vaccine - might have to give him some credit for listening to the experts and subsiding drug companies for vaccine

Rating? 10/100
And that’s the long and the short of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back