USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's bad politics to not have an embargo at the moment.
It’s hard to say that in the USA as there may not be that many votes to gain over the Palestinian issue (may cause votes to be lost when it is inevitably badly spun by poor quality media as an anti semitic stance)

Only President in 72 years who didn't start a war. Made America energy independent.

These are facts the woke left refuse to acknowledge.

I call complete bullshit on energy independence

Trust me when I say it's much more palatable to voters than the US$93 trillion green new deal.

Heck, it could even become a core election issue.....we just need CNN to confirm.
Mean my interpretation of the post was that trump achieved energy independence- that is bullshit. Now if it’s more “trump wants energy independence and stuff climate change” then that is not bullshit but a fair political opinion that prioritises the now over the future

Let this sink in:

Or RFk is a cooker who isn’t worth listening to. And old “democrat families “ fmd what is this some feudal shit where someone’s name alone has value? It has no value

Let this sink in:

When life long Republicans (note the plural), who served in the previous Republican administration with the current Republican candidate, warn of the dangers to democracy of voting for that candidate in this election, you probably should listen...

Let this sink in:

Trump's own Vice President won't endorse him, an overwhelming majority of people who worked closely with him during his last Presidency won't endorse him either. Maybe your ears need checking too.

Game, set, match.

Turn off your pay TV.

Completely unplug it.

Or just cut the cable.

The significance of this tweet - from former Democrat Party royalty, tweeting about modern day democrat party censorship.

You don’t have to agree with RFK Jr on most things, but he 'gets' the big stuff and what is really destroying the USA.

The 2024 Democrats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game, set, match.

Turn off your pay TV.

Completely unplug it.

Or just cut the cable.

The significance of this tweet - from former Democrat Party royalty, tweeting about modern day democrat party censorship.

You don’t have to agree with RFK Jr on most things, but he 'gets' the big stuff and what is really destroying the USA.

The 2024 Democrats.

Weed is a breakfast smoke mate, not meth.

Game, set, match.

Turn off your pay TV.

Completely unplug it.

Or just cut the cable.

The 2024 Democrats.

U cannot be cereal.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back