USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no ‘hunky dory’ changeover. Trump refused transition privileges, offorded to a President-elect within hours of victory. Biden was not privy to intelligence briefings, nor incoming officials given access to government departments.

President-elect Biden’s team had been unable to talk to senior WH officials owing to Trump's refusal to trigger ascertainment - the formal process of commencing transition to a new administration - office space, meetings in government agencies, government funding etc. “Joe Biden's going to become president of the United States in the midst of an ongoing crisis. That has to be a seamless transition.” - Biden CoS Ron Klain

“Of course it would be better if we could start working with" the Biden team. "It's almost like passing a baton in a race -- you don't want to stop and then give it to somebody. You want to just essentially keep going. And that is what transition is."- Dr Anthony Fauci
and with Covid happening , it put Biden admin behind the 8 ball

Strange pivot.

You guys cry about the constitution and democracy but are more that happy to trash it to get the result you want.
If you're going to reply with vague, unsubstantiated comments about what Democrats might do, and laugh at others, then it's not that strange for me to remind you yet again of the time you boldly lied about something a Democrat didn't do, said you looked it up, doubling down on it, and have then repeatedly ignored requests to back up your claim.

Sorry, "you guys"? Where did I say for Harris to remove justices? I even said that age/term limits might require a constitutional amendment.

All I said was that it's possible to add justices, and you'd have to show me how that's unconstitutional. Or somehow less democratic than the current situation (which goes even further to include Republicans blocking a duly elected President and Senate from exercising their duty to nominate, hear and vote on a SC justice).

I look forward to your non reply.

If you're going to reply with vague, unsubstantiated comments about what Democrats might do, and laugh at others, then it's not that strange for me to remind you yet again of the time you boldly lied about something a Democrat didn't do, said you looked it up, doubling down on it, and have then repeatedly ignored requests to back up your claim.

Sorry, "you guys"? Where did I say for Harris to remove justices?

All I said was that it's possible to add justices, and you'd have to show me how that's unconstitutional. Or somehow less democratic than the current situation (which goes even further to include Republicans blocking a duly elected President and Senate from exercising their duty to nominate, hear and vote on a SC justice).

I look forward to your non reply.
Careful mate, he'll put you on ignore if you continue to take him apart with facts and logic like this.

It didn't work so all good play on has basically been Stokey's position since day dot.

A great way to go about things for sure :tearsofjoy:
I certainly wouldn't hold an attempted murder against anyone. If there's no actual murder it doesn't change the way I think about the person attempting it.

Fox News polling now has Harris slightly ahead in Georgia, Arizona and Nevada marking big positive shifts from Biden-era polling. Trump has slight lead in North Carolina.

In response to the latest data, the Trump campaign slammed Fox News’s polls, calling them “atrocious” and saying the organization “has an awful track record.”
Looks like Trumpys gonna cry stolen election when he loses again.

In response to the latest data, the Trump campaign slammed Fox News’s polls, calling them “atrocious” and saying the organization “has an awful track record.”
Looks like Trumpys gonna cry stolen election when he loses again.
My feeling is that when Dems are consistently 2%+ up in Pennsylvania they will then have the edge.

Kommola is terrified of interviews (or more precisely, her minders are) because she lacks any policy, any plan, any original ideas (great at stealing Trump's ideas though) and she is a proven deer in the headlights commodity when the hard questions are put to her.

Trump, OTOH, continues to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION put to him - mostly by hostile legacy media.

This shouldn't even be a close run thing. But it will be, because she gets the railsiest of rails runs from said media.

Diaper Don doesn't appear to want to debate on TV Kamala i wonder why? 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you don't really believe the crap you post? Just trolling?

What are you babbling on about?

The point that I was making (and that you obviously missed) was why would anyone ask another person to vacate an Australian football forum because of the result of an upcoming US election? And why would or should anyone care?

I can only assume that there are some rather insecure people here.

What are you babbling on about?

The point that I was making (and that you obviously missed) was why would anyone ask another person to vacate an Australian football forum because of the result of an upcoming US election? And why would or should anyone care?

I can only assume that there are some rather insecure people here.
So you don't really behove what you post? Good to know

Well, we have been subjected to the most incompetent and dishonest US and Australian governments in history over the past 3 years...must have rubbed off on me.
Going to call the current administration dishonest but won’t take 25 seconds to look at a video of your guy saying Harris will raise income tax rates to 100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back