USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

They had Biden +7 and Hillary +6 at the same time. If its currently neck and neck that diesnt look good for her.
Not sure where you're getting "neck and neck" from. A few individual polls maybe, but that's not the average or the trend.

They had Biden +7 and Hillary +6 at the same time. If its currently neck and neck that diesnt look good for her.
Can you post a link to these polls. Seems either wrong or a rogue poll

Ive not seen any polls - apart from heavily favoured areas - that have these numbers

Its been a consistent 1-3% up or down since Harris took over

Given your stance on abortion I find this utterly laughable you posting this
He's saying that 100% of women should vote Democrat due to abortion. Do you know the % of women who have an abortion in the US? It's very far from 100% so clearly not a deciding factor for 100% of women.

Can you post a link to these polls. Seems either wrong or a rogue poll

Ive not seen any polls - apart from heavily favoured areas - that have these numbers

Its been a consistent 1-3% up or down since Harris took over
I think I see where hou're going wrong.

Were you looking at 2016 and 2020 polls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RealClearPolirics is a widely used...the WH. [ATTACH type="full"]2096332[/ATTACH]
If you're wiping out Harris lead on RCP to say it's neck and neck, but quoting Biden and Clinton leads verbatim, seems odd.

The RCP average for Battleground states, without some recent favourable polls from one of the same pollsters they use, has Harris winning enough states to get to 270.

Yeah it's tighter than historical comparisons, but not a like for like.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back