USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts on the interview (I know you've been refreshing in anticipation).

She already looks bored and tired. I reckon she's been told what to do every second since she announced and now she's over it. She's also not a leader either so doesn't have it in her to tell her minders to get fecked.

If it wasnt to be POTUS I reckon she'd quit in a heartbeat.

She already looks bored and tired. I reckon she's been told what to do every second since she announced and now she's over it. She's also not a leader either so doesn't have it in her to tell her minders to get fecked.

They're saying the same thing on Fox News.
Well done little man.

1725030024797.png

The thing is, she’s a MAGA nutter and was part of Trump’s modeling agency. So Vance has also just shitcanned one of their own, genius.
Seems got very depressed and almost suicided
During an interview with CNN on Friday, Berman quoted back a 2015 New York Magazine interview with Upton who said that following the online attention she had become “very, very depressed” and “thought about committing suicide.”

Funny you should say that

Lol

Morgan Freeman Quote GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy watching you guys try and be tough when in reality you're the world's biggest betas who can't handle anything outside of your safe spaces or echo chambers.
This is Australia friend.
Talking like an angry incel here just makes you sound like a complete ****in w***er.

However if you must do it then at least do it properly and throw in the odd 'cuck' here and there.

This is Australia friend.
Talking like an angry incel here just makes you sound like a complete ****in w***er.

However if you must do it then at least do it properly and throw in the odd 'cuck' here and there.
I'd have thought using incel in a sentence makes you a ****in w***er.

Lol

Things looking good for Harris.

I think that interview was brilliant. So low-key that Trump couldn’t lay a glove on her afterwards, and continues to present as a flailing buffoon.

He just doesn’t have any other gears, and he’s playing right into her hands. This is not 2016 and Hilary Clinton. The world’s changed in really substantial ways and he simply can’t change.

Still big questions about how accurate the polling is, of course, and I’m intrigued to know what approach she’ll take in the TV debate (though I’m led to believe the debates have far less influence on voting trends than people commonly believe), and the big question is whether she can maintain the awesome momentum of the first few weeks of her campaign and go from being absolutely back in contention to surefire winner, but so far she’s really not putting a foot wrong.

So there is hope yet, despite the knack of ignorant, obnoxious American voters for hogging the oxygen, that they actually number less than the intelligent, decent voters of that nation.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back