USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the growth in Harris and how more comfortable she sounds - both at the podium and in one on one interviews - has been interesting for me

I posted earlier I had concerns about her speaking style . I dont think its perfect but it is better than it has been
I think about the comments that she is being 'handled' by the DNC etal. I seem to remember a guy named Harry who was being ridden tightly by the party when they chose him, a junior senator from small time Missouri and most known as being sponsored by a notorious local powerbroker, to be a compromise veep candidate for FDR. He was pretty much invisible and bullied until FDR died. How did he do after taking over the reins? :think:

I think about the comments that she is being 'handled' by the DNC etal. I seem to remember a guy named Harry who was being ridden tightly by the party when they chose him, a junior senator from small time Missouri and most known as being sponsored by a notorious local powerbroker, to be a compromise veep candidate for FDR. He was pretty much invisible and bullied until FDR died. How did he do after taking over the reins? :think:

Kamela is going to nuke Japan?!?!

Nobody in their right mind could find Kamala appealing, her interview come CNN promo or whatever you want to call it, was nothing but campaign propaganda. We are on the threshold of complete disaster with this incompetent, they are going from Bidenomics to Kamalanomics. The USA is eating itself from within and we're all going to pay the penalty on the world stage.

I'd have thought using incel in a sentence makes you a ****in w***er.
Oh I've got all sorts of other names for the pathetic losers but I'm going out of my way to be polite.

I genuinely think you should take a step back and look at the point you have reached here though.
Big difference between being a conservative/free market capitalist and being e-groomed into a cult of personality.
The campaigners you are lashing out at here represent the average normal thinking Aussies who you interact with cordially in other threads.

Insert "No. It's the children who are wrong" meme.

Nobody in their right mind could find Kamala appealing, her interview come CNN promo or whatever you want to call it, was nothing but campaign propaganda. We are on the threshold of complete disaster with this incompetent, they are going from Bidenomics to Kamalanomics. The USA is eating itself from within and we're all going to pay the penalty on the world stage.

oh my, are you ok.

I thought the trump supporters thought these elections didn’t matter and all theatre, why so serious bro?

Btw I don’t think it was the best look having a joint interview first up with Harris and Walz.

From an optics perspective makes her look like she needs Walz there to bail her out of trouble.

Now id prefer Walz as Presidential candidate and Harris VP if I could choose, but we don’t live in that world so Harris needs to put on her big girl pants and do interviews on her own.

I mean I am sure she will but the first one should have been too.

There’s only two choices, and one of them is unthinkable.

Btw I don’t think it was the best look having a joint interview first up with Harris and Walz.

From an optics perspective makes her look like she needs Walz there to bail her out of trouble.

Now id prefer Walz as Presidential candidate and Harris VP if I could choose, but we don’t live in that world so Harris needs to put on her big girl pants and do interviews on her own.

It’s alright for Trump and Vance to be interviewed together on Fox, but everybody, including Fox, throw their hands up in the air when the Democrats do it.

No, Jack Flash was correct in that it was a fluffy window dressing, meet the candidates piece. Bash went after a couple things, but all in all I don't think it was intended to be policy introduction interview.
I agree with one political analyst I saw somewhere, they're getting their machine together with due diligence rather than rushing headlong. September will get bigger, and October turned up to 10 if it is still close.

Your last sentence is the only one that actually reflects reality. Never a truer word was spoken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great piece. two particular bits that struck me were:

That some Americans, even any Americans, actually supported RFK and intended to vote for him as President isn’t surprising to anyone who’s followed US politics closely over the years. This is a country at war with itself and its people. A polarised, dysfunctional, deeply divided nation that holds the right to own a gun over the right of their own children to sit safely in their schools. It’s a nation that once elected Donald Trump, and – god help us – could possibly elect him again.

Comparing Trump with RFK, it says something about the derangement of the US political scene that a man who played hide-and-seek with a bear corpse and believes Covid was genetically engineered “to attack Caucasians and Black people”, was only the second most bat-shit crazy candidate in the race.

The most bat-shit part of course, is the American presidential election “system”, and we use the word “system” here advisedly because to an outside observer, how it still operates this way is beyond comprehension.

Kamala Harris and her suburban dad, everyman running mate, Tim Walz, are two Americans who’ve worked in paid jobs, were raised in middle-class and working-class families and who, unlike Joe Biden, have had lives and careers outside of politics. Harris speaks like every mother, offering her children hope and joy and yes, stability. Trump speaks like fear and loathing are an inherent part of his outlook.

Trump represents chaos and division while Harris represents unification and normality. And in a political landscape where the nephew of a former president can campaign on the evils of vaccination and a 6 times bankrupt, maybe-billionaire can brag of overthrowing the election, and no American citizen is sure whether to vote or not and if they do, will their vote even count – unification and normality is sorely what a fractured, disUnited States of America needs.

You would imagine the dems could've organised an easy soft 1st up interview with questions written by a party insider.
I've always lacked confidence in her and Walz would give me the chits at a bbq after 5 minutes.

Why o why can't they present better so Trump finally disappears.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kAmAlAnOmIcs

surely it's time for your arvo nap ??

It’s alright for Trump and Vance to be interviewed together on Fox, but everybody, including Fox, throw their hands up in the air when the Democrats do it.
It's ok because they're conservatives

This radical leopard will never change its Marxist spots:

Sad

Fail

Left off the important bit where she recognises the danger and responsibility that power brings

But oh boy brother you got us you got us goooood

#TamponTim - Getting To Know Poisonous Dem VP Pick & Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz:

Wow, people within the same family have different politics and might have personal gripes. Maybe you live in a bubble, so I guess that could explain why this might be newsworthy to you.

That's nothing compared to what some of Trump's family members say about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back