USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Never said it would

I said it's sad a "leader" feels the need to do it. Such leadership

Did Obama, or any other president ever do this? No. It's a complete sign of fragility and mental weakness that cheerleaders just cannot accept. No leader would stoop to this, they're authentic
I'd prefer Walz or someone more progressive than Harris running for sure. Thing is we are in a 2 horse race, and perfect isn't on the menu. Harris and the dems way allign more to my values and where I want to see the world going than Trump and the republicans.

Nothing cheerleady about it from my perspective.

I'd prefer Walz or someone more progressive than Harris running for sure. Thing is we are in a 2 horse race, and perfect isn't on the menu. Harris and the dems way allign more to my values and where I want to see the world going than Trump and the republicans.

Nothing cheerleady about it from my perspective.
All of that is fine but it's cheerleady when valid criticism arises and you deflect to 'what about Trump'. The accent thing is frankly pathetic

Trump has many, many pathetic traits also, that doesn't invalidate the initial criticism. The fact the cheerleaders can't even acknowledge it without deflection makes it cheerleady

All of that is fine but it's cheerleady when valid criticism arises and you deflect to 'what about Trump'. The accent thing is frankly pathetic

Trump has many, many pathetic traits also, that doesn't invalidate the initial criticism. The fact the cheerleaders can't even acknowledge it without deflection makes it cheerleady
I never said what about Trump.

I have never ever said Harris is perfect either, but also the issue is so minor to not even really register for me. If Trump enacted policy I like and wasn't intent on trashing democracy, I wouldn't worry so much about his other ridiculous behavior.

I am more concerned about what these candidates actually do, rather than the peripheral.

As I said, Harris is far from my preferred candidate on the dems side. She is a corporate democrat, who will probably just go along for the ride on Israel which I really don't like. She has also flip flopped on medicare for all. These are the grounds I would be more attacking her on.

"I havent noticed the accent stuff"

Poster shows you

< Sarcastic response >

Twice today you've done it.
You're counting and categorising my posts?

You just can't admit being wrong,

Wrong that I don't hear an accent?

You got me! I'm wrong! She sounds Swedish now!

it's hilarious to watch knowing you'll be smashing your keyboard over it like a child

He said, smashing his keyboard over some accent he thinks he hears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People like Swan4Life used to preach from milk crates in Bourke Street Mall until they overstepped the mark - got called out - and scuttled off like the cowards they are.
Good news he has moved on from Covid and joined the big boys

Season 5 What GIF by NBC

You realise this video BLOWS EVERYTHING WIDE OPEN!?
Yeah I'm not really seeing it. I guess she's altering her cadence a bit for different settings? Although I'd like to see an example of a civilian using "detroit speak" for comparison, no idea what that is.

Just another apt demonstration of how much trouble they're having finding something with some traction to attack her over imo

"I havent noticed the accent stuff"
I mean.. I haven't really either? Not that I've watched much of her rally stuff I guess, but it just seems like pretty standard American stump speech/pump-up/whoopin' and hollerin' stuff.

Would honestly be interested in hearing an example of the "detroit speak" or whatever other area she's been mimicking.

Last edited:
I mean.. I haven't really either? Not that I've watched much of her rally stuff I guess, but it just seems like pretty standard American stump speech/pump-up/whoopin' and hollerin' stuff.

Would honestly be interested in hearing an example of the "detroit speak" or whatever other area she's mimicking.

Someone from somewhere in America I have not been, is apparently doing the accent of someone from another place in America I have not been.

I am ashamed and wrong to not hear it.

I never said what about Trump.

I have never ever said Harris is perfect either, but also the issue is so minor to not even really register for me. If Trump enacted policy I like and wasn't intent on trashing democracy, I wouldn't worry so much about his other ridiculous behavior.

I am more concerned about what these candidates actually do, rather than the peripheral.

As I said, Harris is far from my preferred candidate on the dems side. She is a corporate democrat, who will probably just go along for the ride on Israel which I really don't like. She has also flip flopped on medicare for all. These are the grounds I would be more attacking her on.
This.

Imagine getting so bent out of shape about apparent variations in how she speaks, weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back