USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone from somewhere in America I have not been, is apparently doing the accent of someone from another place in America I have not been.

I am ashamed and wrong to not hear it.

First they were upset she wasn't changing what she was saying - they didn't understand what a stump speech is - now they're upset she is changing what she's saying?

Gosh it's hard to keep up with such deep and valid critiques.

"It's definitely got nothing to do with Harris being a black woman, I'm just suddenly passionate about intonation and dialect!"
"I also have to spell her name phonetically when I post online, as a service to my fellow morons."

All of that is fine but it's cheerleady when valid criticism arises and you deflect to 'what about Trump'. The accent thing is frankly pathetic

Trump has many, many pathetic traits also, that doesn't invalidate the initial criticism. The fact the cheerleaders can't even acknowledge it without deflection makes it cheerleady
FMD champ - you can't be serious.
Is that the best you've got on her so far?
They all get up and about and excited in their speeches from time to time - she's making a forceful point and , above all , it makes perfect sense and isn't the gibberish you hear all the time from the Donald.................

This.

Imagine getting so bent out of shape about apparent variations in how she speaks, weird.
Considering the focus on this, just shows they don't really have anything.

Its been the same since Biden withdrew, Trump, MAGA and their online cheerleaders have had no idea how to attack Harris and the dems.

But keep going... you're currently the biggest contributor to this thread. Angling for an elephant stamp?
;) Saw what you did there

How much is Trump charging for a nice red elephant stamp?

They're in short supply in Australia, I had to spnd an afternoon trapsing around Melbourne to find a replacement for the one stolen by wife's year 2 students

Considering the focus on this, just shows they don't really have anything.

Its been the same since Biden withdrew, Trump, MAGA and their online cheerleaders have had no idea how to attack Harris and the dems.
So far it's been race, policy, legacy, laughing, leadership and now diction and not much has stuck. With apologies to burge13 because I know he hates this shit, soz mate but part of the reason none of it has stuck is by any metric Harris looks far superior to her opponent.

banjos1.jpg

Ironically, those aren't the actor's arms. A real player is sitting under him and playing. Allegorical for how the right-wing media play the rusted on rubes? :think:
Noooo way, I was unaware of this, fascinating, cheers!👍

and I think a good politician and leader perhaps, will slide into his/her local accent depending on audience and effect desired.
I, too, have not noticed any accents either. She came from a multicultural home, I can easily see her saying different things in different tones depending on which parent she got them from. My mom sometimes said things in Norwegian or with the accent since her mom spoke it as a child of immigrants. And my mom was university educated and well traveled.
Whatever it is, it ain't a thing.
Sheesh, laughs and accents are all they've got to whine about. What's next? What condiments she uses or the color of her pants suit? :rolleyesv1:
Totally agree.

What's next? I think she has added extra colouring in her hair, first time I have seen her in a blouse with collar and the two top buttons are undone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of that is fine but it's cheerleady when valid criticism arises and you deflect to 'what about Trump'. The accent thing is frankly pathetic

Trump has many, many pathetic traits also, that doesn't invalidate the initial criticism. The fact the cheerleaders can't even acknowledge it without deflection makes it cheerleady
Never said it would

I said it's sad a "leader" feels the need to do it. Such leadership

Did Obama, or any other president ever do this? No. It's a complete sign of fragility and mental weakness that cheerleaders just cannot accept. No leader would stoop to this, they're authentic
Mention Trump? Bad
Mention Obama? Alright.

You're one of the worst cheerleaders, no matter what is said or how irrelevant to Trump, "But trump did xyz"
Not a Yuge fan of whataboutisms when attempting to make a point, unless the person in opposing argument is blind to information that should be relevant, in Trumps case, let’s go through x, y, and z.
x-he failed to win the popular vote twice in his first two attempts at the Presidency, the DEI electoral college vote scraped him through the first time in 2016.
y-in 2020, he failed miserably in both the popular vote and electoral college, his behaviour and leadership were on display during Covid and the thin veneer of his deteriorating reputation and leadership was on full display for the entire planet, the American voters turned out in record numbers to remove him immediately from power and the Whitehouse.
z- he knew it too, you could see it on his face on election night, but he had a plan, a plan not well thought out, but it was a plan that had been discussed beforehand between his inner circle of sycophants and cult members.
He attempted to subvert the will over 81 million American citizens and voters to oust him, but he wasn’t going down without a red hot crack of an absolute assault at destroying American sovereignty and democracy.

He’s a pathetic human, a charlatan and snake oil salesman, a traitor, a liar, a small and petty bald fat white collar crime boss with failing cognition with rapid onset dementia.
If history repeats, just like his father, Donnie has about 2-3 years of actual reasonable life experience and expectancy.
Hopefully those years for him are viewed from behind bars!
Cheers cc👍

Last edited:
FMD champ - you can't be serious.
Is that the best you've got on her so far?
They all get up and about and excited in their speeches from time to time - she's making a forceful point and , above all , it makes perfect sense and isn't the gibberish you hear all the time from the Donald.................
It’s not as if he personally noticed. As Cheif basically put it ‘regurgitating from weird Twix accounts and acting like it is their own reality.’

We have repeatedly stated that we alter the script, our style and even the setting when delivering to different audiences. In the communication process it is the responsibility of the person delivering the message to ensure it is ‘understood’, and in context.

Last edited:
It’s not as if he personally noticed. As Cheif basically put it ‘regurgitating from weird Twix accounts and acting like it is their own reality.’

We have repeatedly stated that we alter the script, our style and even the setting when delivering to different audiences. In the communication process it is the responsibility of the person delivering the message to ensure it is ‘understood’, and in context.
Are you saying that an audience that speaks English wouldn't be able to understand Kamala if she didn't change her accent to sound like Foghorn Leghorn.

shit posters found something new to get aroused by :winkv1:
Lol. More trivial things are posted about Trump every day. It's why his thread has nearly 20 parts.

The accent thing is more funny than anything else. It might point to her inauthenticity for some but it's not going to move the needle I wouldn't have thought.

Are you saying that an audience that speaks English wouldn't be able to understand Kamala if she didn't change her accent to sound like Foghorn Leghorn.
Which audience was Trump trying to communicate with here?

1725361476313.png

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back