USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they put her in front of a camera every opportunity.

Its not as though he hasn't been shot nor targetted by Biden's DoJ. I wouldn't put anything past them especially as this Kamala ruse starts to fall flat.
So glad you came back to these threads, you kinda disappeared when Biden won.

Why are struggling with the fact that Diaper Donny's wife entered the US on a travel visa and then worked, when the travel visa says you can't work?
I'ts not struggling with it. It's just not relevant. Especially in a thread that's meant to be about Kamala Harris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The would not surprise me.
The media has history, massively ignoring Trump’s failings, his age, his cognitive decline, his outright constant lying and yet holding Dems to higher standards.

some media, faux and its siblings nyp , wsj , news.com, sky..

It is highly doubtful there is a person on here smarter than the ‘dumb’ Bush. If Clinton or Obama attended the GF they would be the smartest person in the stadium. Yet we still have FWs on here labelling people of consequence as not being very smart.

98% of Congress are fully aware of what a f***nuckle Trump is. They are far from stupid. Might not be the best of people, very self centred, but they are not dumb or comatose.

It is highly doubtful there is a person on here smarter than the ‘dumb’ Bush. If Clinton or Obama attended the GF they would be the smartest person in the stadium. Yet we still have FWs on here labelling people of consequence as not being very smart.

98% of Congress are fully aware of what a f***nuckle Trump is. They are far from stupid. Might not be the best of people, very self centred, but they are not dumb or comatose.
1000%

Bush was smart enough to realise his meal ticket was being a puppet. It's street smart, I'm not convinced he was book smart though.

Apparently Harris is toast tomorrow as she cannot string anything together according to a just deleted post.
Totally ignoring Trumps long list of rambling speeches?

Apparently the only issue is immigration. If Trump only talks about that, he will win. Screams of nationalist scare tactics going across Europe right now. I am sure the normal American wants to hear about policies on Health, Education, Infrastructure, Economy, etc. You know, the stuff that actually matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back