USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vast experience in not being biden? What does that even mean?
It means she's not Biden.

Some people think an effective manager needs to be a cross between Michael Johnson and Robin Williams. Clearly unable to distinguish between actors, playing a role, and good leaders in the mercantile world let alone the careers of Jefferson, Eisenhower and co.
I didn't rate her for exactly this reason.
The way she talks grates on me.

However.
The way she gained the nomination was clinical. Having Biden debate early, the media manipulation.
The timing of the takeover was especially delicious.
Walz is an exceptional choice and complements her run to perfection.

Either she is an exceptionally smart politician or whoever is running her campaign behind the scenes is.
Probably both

Today's melt about AI generated crowd sizes is Trump 101 - deflect/flip the script/give the opposition something to react to. It doesn't matter what it is - just to bring the attention back to him.
I saw a tweet in this thread or another that did exactly the same thing in claiming Trump's crowds were doctored.

But Trump.

It means she's not Biden.

I didn't rate her for exactly this reason.
The way she talks grates on me.

However.
The way she gained the nomination was clinical. Having Biden debate early, the media manipulation.
The timing of the takeover was especially delicious.
Walz is an exceptional choice and complements her run to perfection.

Either she is an exceptionally smart politician or whoever is running her campaign behind the scenes is.
Probably both
Democrats and GOP have access to the best political minds in the world. The obvious difference is Reagan, Bush, Obama and Biden listened to them.

You don’t achieve much by turning up at lunchtime, watching TV and whining.

Last edited:
Lol. What utter tosh.

It always amazes me that you guys denounce anything Murdoch but just swallow bullshit from places like The Guardian without question.

maybe it’s bc newscorpse is acknowledged as a pit of misinformation and little more than a rightist propaganda outfit. their lead propagandist (blot)has been found guilty in a court of law for publishing errors of fact and distortions of the truth. ailes made it clear when he was tasked with setting the cesspool up it would push a rightist agenda.

whereas the guardian has a reputation for accurate reporting of news and fair presentation of views.

but you're one of the rightists that newscorpse feeds its “red meat” to, so i wouldn’t expect you to comprehend it.

Murdoch’s first monster is the Fox News audience, which after long cultivation into the Fox News fantasy land, refuses to believe any news that does not fit its prejudices. Fox, as a result, feels compelled to reinforce its delusions rather than report accurately.

But Fox News was never just a mainstream news service with a somewhat more conservative centre of gravity. From the beginning, it was more of a propaganda machine, and this became increasingly pronounced over the years. More and more, its prime-time offerings consisted of commentary rather than news programs, designed to feed “red meat” to the Republican base.

the link to the article where these quotes came from is in the murdoch thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol have you been living under a rock?

Lol. MTG. She is just a 'squad' member of the GOP.
The only difference is her and Gaetz as much as they think they do control the party gave very little say.

The Squad and their anti-Semitism that scuppered Shapiro have a big say in Dem politics

Oh I didn't realise presidential candidate Kamala Harris declared that Trump's crowds were doctored. I must've missed it.

Where was it?
Kamala has said nothing but the same thing since anointed. Thinking on her feet or going off teleprompter is a bridge too far for her it seems.

Until she says something of substance, engages with the media, or has an unscripted press conference there is really nothing else to say about her.

Kamala has said nothing but the same thing since anointed. Thinking on her feet or going off teleprompter is a bridge too far for her it seems.

Until she says something of substance, engages with the media, or has an unscripted press conference there is really nothing else to say about her.
So she didn't say that Trump's crowds were doctored? Thank you for conceding on this one.

Can’t wait for the debate. She will collapse

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back