USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chappy is such a big, tough guy, he goes up to Trump with tears in his eyes.

Why bother tagging you? You just repeatedly ignore stuff anyway, you little fraud.
I'm a fraud? Look at you guys. Kamala was mocked before she became the nominee and now you've all fawning over her like she's the greatest politician ever. You are all so easily manipulated and just fall into line and swallow what the MSM tell you do. It's faker than fake.

I ignore posts that say 'But Trump is a....' because I've read it all before, have replied to it all before and there is very little to be gained from replying to it again. It just leads to another but Trump rant.

I'm a fraud? Look at you guys. Kamala was mocked before she became the nominee and now you've all fawning over her like she's the greatest politician ever. You are all so easily manipulated and just fall into line and swallow what the MSM tell you do. It's faker than fake.

I ignore posts that say 'But Trump is a....' because I've read it all before, have replied to it all before and there is very little to be gained from replying to it again. It just leads to another but Trump rant.
Lol

She has certainly surprised me, that's for sure. To be fair I didn't know much about her, my main view of her being uninspiring. But wow, turns out she is quite the candidate. Super capable and executes her events flawlessly.

She has certainly surprised me, that's for sure. To be fair I didn't know much about her, my main view of her being uninspiring. But wow, turns out she is quite the candidate. Super capable and executes her events flawlessly.
Like an actor repeating the same lines word for word every night you'd want it to be flawless.

Kamala was mocked before she became the nominee
Mostly by MAGAs - dont recall many from the other side of politics mocking her. To me she was mostly invisible

But Im sure you will provide examples of people mocking her

Wont you
and now you've all fawning over her like she's the greatest politician ever. You are all so easily manipulated and just fall into line and swallow what the MSM tell you do. It's faker than fake.
She is Not Biden and Not Biden gives the Democrats a shot at winning . Its not fawning and its not MSM manipulation.

Im more impressed by Tim Walz a person I didnt know a month ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANYONE. BUT. TRUMP! Kamala speaks about the issues, Trump talks about TicTacs, solar panels in trunks and windmills causing cancer. Come on, man

ANYONE. BUT. TRUMP! Kamala speaks about the issues, Trump talks about TicTacs, solar panels in trunks and windmills causing cancer. Come on, man
Actually for the most part Trump is talking about after birth abortions, 15/16/17 million illegal immigrants coming across the borders from prisons and insane asylums, and how he should be refunded money because Biden isn't running anymore. Oh and how Kamala only recently became black.

Actually for the most part Trump is talking about after birth abortions, 15/16/17 million illegal immigrants coming across the borders from prisons and insane asylums, and how he should be refunded money because Biden isn't running anymore. Oh and how Kamala only recently became black.
And crowd numbers

Come now mate, don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending "but Trump" posts are the only ones you won't reply to.

You've made a career here out of ignoring practically any post that exposes your positions and arguments for the shams they usually are. Tell us more about how no weapons were used on J6 :tearsofjoy:

All fawning? You know this isn't true, because you've been told that some of us don't see her as the best candidate, but the better candidate out of the two that will meaningfully be on the ballot in November.

If you refuse to acknowledge that it will be a choice between two candidates, and that with neither being perfect, it comes down to comparing which is better, then you're not a genuine poster.

Seems like you've been influenced a fair bit by conservative news outlets about the nature of stump speeches. Check from about the 5:10 mark.

Their chosen attacks just make it so clear how bereft of any playable angles they are. Like they just discovered politics 5 minutes ago.

And here is Stokey lapping it all up then dutifully regurgitating it while accusing others of swallowing nonsense and being easily manipulated, you can't make this shit up lol

A few Democrats had forgotten her capabilities - following a poor presidential run and a few years in the understated role of VP. Prior to that she had never lost an election. The wraps on her were not insignificant.

Upon Biden ceasing his run for re-election, her first job was to weld together a Democratic Party that had lost its confidence. The momentum is promising, she may well get the Democrat vote out.

Next - consensus agreement on the policy platform at the Convention, and press conferences. She, and Welz, will be responsible for garnering support from the independents and marginalised republicans.

Harris’ campaign team are running on ‘change and hope’. Trump is no longer seen as the change agent - “don’t take the country back to his negativity and divisiveness”.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back