USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.
What upset you?

Last edited:

thought about putting this in the BRICS thread but its likely to get lost in the ether ... this deserves some time and effort getting your head around

have followed him for a while (may have even posted work of his in here before) ..... his thesis is pretty out there and some might view it as bordering on the conspiratorial ...... anyhoo, lets hope hes wrong

JD Vance should be careful with his comments re Harris's background on public purse.

He isn't exactly a clean skin. Thiel (ex PayPal) and other billionaires own him.

What's the opposite of a clean skin?

Attachments

• Lucky-Diamond-Rich-1.png
    Lucky-Diamond-Rich-1.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 12
Not true re the coconut memes. It was a story about her mother and something she said.

“My mother used to — she would give us a hard time sometimes, and she would say to us, 'I don't know what's wrong with you young people. You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?'”
It's a racial meme mags; black on the outside, white on the inside.

She became part(or the head) of the system that shits on 'her people', if you care about that stuff. Press will rationalise it about her innocent remarks but the usage by some people know exactly what it means

i doubt trump will debate her. she won't allow trump to get away with the stream of iies slow joe let go through to the keeper.
Not sure. Though you'd think lawyer, attorney general etc would have a bit of debating skill, looks kinda weak to me.

I like her but Trump will think she's beatable so a debate is on imo

A short trip down memory lane:

LfSuzMVaiCQF.jpg

No doubt she will continue to put the art of playing the race card front and centre of her campaign. Because let's face it - outside of race/DEI virtue-signalling and an annoying cackle, she's got absolutely nothing.

Enjoy the short-term sugar hit y'all!

It's a racial meme mags; black on the outside, white on the inside.

She became part(or the head) of the system that shits on 'her people', if you care about that stuff. Press will rationalise it about her innocent remarks but the usage by some people know exactly what it means
Sick racist will make racist comments just about everything. Sad.

A short trip down memory lane:

LfSuzMVaiCQF.jpg

No doubt she will continue to put the art of playing the race card front and centre of her campaign. Because let's face it - outside of race/DEI virtue-signalling and an annoying cackle, she's got absolutely nothing.

Enjoy the short-term sugar hit y'all!

Looking forward to see how much more you can dig up.

Sick racist will make racist comments just about everything. Sad.

Looking forward to see how much more you can dig up.
Perhaps there are more Tweets out there showing her wishing a person well after a mugging? Or is he saying she knew it was faked? What is Q saying about all this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange that people who are opposed to Harris seem to find themselves basing that on her laugh or her mannerisms. Sometimes they call her a DEI hire.

Strange reasoning indeed. Almost like it's <something else> they don't like, but know they can't say.
Dont worry Trump will say it if her numbers are beating his . He has no shame

100,000 volunteers signed up, 38,000 new voter registration and the biggest amount of money raised in such a short time.

Image how much more after the convention.

Voters wanted a change and so far they like what they hear.

Strange that people who are opposed to Harris seem to find themselves basing that on her laugh or her mannerisms. Sometimes they call her a DEI hire.

Strange reasoning indeed. Almost like it's <something else> they don't like, but know they can't say.
I wonder how long until someone calls her 'uppity'?

the p.b.s white house correspondent said the candidates for vice president are roy cooper, john shapiro, tim walz, mark kelly, gretchen whitmer, j.b pritzker, cedric richmond, and andy beshear. i’d have liked pete buttigieg’s name in there but the tin tanks aren’t sufficiently mature to have a gay man in that role.

i reckon we can rule out whitmer as they won’t go for a second female. kelly has a lot going for him but doesn’t have the presence as i see it. walz was interviewed on p.b.s last night and was impressive. beshear has said harris had spoken to him since she became the clear dems presidential candidate but wouldn’t comment any further. he’s impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back