USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest attack line from the Republicans is that Walz quit the national Guard instead of going to Iraq, only served in the National Guard for 25 years.

The Republicans are seriously bringing this up as if it would make voters vote for bone spurs Trump. They're floundering all over the place. They're like those videos of fireworks going off in all directions blowing up family and friends.

Have to admit these comments are disapointing. Sounds like waltz was chosen because he wasnt seen as a threat and more a yes man. Thats not the person I want as a vp. You want someone who can sell policy. Walt literally said he is a bad debator. Yeek. We need great debaters.

"But Walz made it clear he would be a team player.

Asked how he saw his role as VP, Walz said he would perform the job however Harris wanted him to. Asked whether he wanted to be the last person in the room before Harris made a decision, Walz said only if she wanted him to be there.

And asked whether he had ambitions to run for president himself one day, Walz said he did not, a point that sources said was not lost on a team looking to minimize the potential for any internal drama in a future Harris administration."
What? Is this an attack on Walz? I could say the exact same thing about Vance, but the evidence is monumental and rock-solid, whereas against Walz, it's opinion.

Walz was elected Governor, he knows how to campaign, respond to press questions etc. Vance is failing miserably....

Latest attack line from the Republicans is that Walz quit the national Guard instead of going to Iraq, only served in the National Guard for 25 years.

The Republicans are seriously bringing this up as if it would make voters vote for bone spurs Trump. They're floundering all over the place. They're like those videos of fireworks going off in all directions blowing up family and friends.
Totally lost control of the agenda, Trump's gone from putative President to incoherent old man inside a fortnight.

Yes, because that's a statement of fact. If he had claimed they were causing a violent ruckus, it would be a lie and misinformation.

Did he say that? I don't see any such qualifier.

Even if he was, it's pretty ugly to take the worst examples of people with an opinion and use them as an exemplar of all people with that view. I think you'll agree that the overwhelming majority of people at pro-Palestine protests have not been attacking the Jewish people, only Israel.
I just dont see how the comments can be interpreted as referencing the protests in general. stating the protests as peaceful is the qualifier I would of thought. He also doesnt just focus on anti semitism but islamphobia as well. He aint picking sides in those comments.

And ofcourse i agree most of the protests dont attack jewish people.

What? Is this an attack on Walz? I could say the exact same thing about Vance, but the evidence is monumental and rock-solid, whereas against Walz, it's opinion.

Walz was elected Governor, he knows how to campaign, respond to press questions etc. Vance is failing miserably....
It can be said about vance. And do we not want someone a lot better then vance?

That article claims walz was chosen because he was going to be a yes man and was percieved as no threat. HE also is a bad debater in his words and told harris this. There are like 25 democrat governers. Being a governer is not sufficient. We want a future party leader. Someone new to be an inspiration.

Harris appears to have gone for the opposite. a yes man who will be quiet and not take any attention away from herself. Its extremely disappointing.

They more closely resemble actual news networks.

Remember this defence?

"The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
There are halfwits that consider Carlson, Jesse Waters and Paul Murray to be the journalists’ journalists …. and Trump has policies. You shouldn’t have to be explaining that there is a difference between an appearance on one of their shows and a Presidential debate.

The fake couch story.
He's already brought it up in an interview with everyone laughing at JD Vances expense:

He made digs at former president Donald Trump — “he wouldn’t know the first thing about service, because he’s too busy serving himself,” he said — and his Republican rival, JD Vance.

“I can’t wait to debate the guy,” Mr Walz said to a massive cheer from the crowd.

He then added: “That is, if he’s willing to get off the couch and show up.”

Harris could be seen laughing behind him and the audience burst into laughter.

“See what I did there?” he added.

That article claims walz was chosen because he was going to be a yes man and was percieved as no threat. HE also is a bad debator. There are like 25 democrat governers. Being a governer is not sufficient. We want a future party leader. Someone else to inspire.
Why do they need a future party leader? Does everyone that sits in the VP chair have to be a ladder climber? Why can't they be the best pick for the job (VP) and provide a united leadership to take the country forward?

I mean in future elections, they'll be able to choose the 'future leader' after Kamala has either served as president or is no longer the candidate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do they need a future party leader? Does everyone that sits in the VP chair have to be a ladder climber? Why can't they be the best pick for the job (VP) and provide a united leadership to take the country forward?

I mean in future elections, they'll be able to choose the 'future leader' after Kamala has either served as president or is no longer the candidate.
Because it leads to weaker policy and limits their ability to sell themselves to voters. It also puts too much focus on one person.

Have to admit these comments are disapointing. Sounds like waltz was chosen because he wasnt seen as a threat and more a yes man. Thats not the person I want as a vp. You want someone who can sell policy. Walt literally said he is a bad debator. Yeek. We need great debaters.

"But Walz made it clear he would be a team player.

Asked how he saw his role as VP, Walz said he would perform the job however Harris wanted him to. Asked whether he wanted to be the last person in the room before Harris made a decision, Walz said only if she wanted him to be there.

And asked whether he had ambitions to run for president himself one day, Walz said he did not, a point that sources said was not lost on a team looking to minimize the potential for any internal drama in a future Harris administration."
Said all the right things in a DEI hire

Im not sure what you expected . Boat rockers dont get anywhere but 1st . Of course his answers come across as a yes man because thats what the interviewer wanted

There are halfwits that consider Carlson, Jesse Waters and Paul Murray to be the journalists’ journalists …. and Trump has policies. You shouldn’t have to be explaining that there is a difference between an appearance on one of their shows and a Presidential debate.
The idea that you could hold a presidential debate on a Network that agreed to pay $US787.5 million to Dominion Voting Systems for their part in false claims of election fraud is frankly laughable.

Fox has zero credibility.

Because it leads to weaker policy and limits their ability to sell themselves to voters. It also puts too much focus on one person.
No it doesnt

In the US system a VPOTUS is just there to wait

Wait until the term ends or wait until the President dies

In the Aus system you might be right that shared vision helps but the US not so much

No it doesnt

In the US system a VPOTUS is just there to wait

Wait until the term ends or wait until the President dies

In the Aus system you might be right that shared vision helps but the US not so much
Rockefeller is supposed to have called it a four year advanced diploma in politics with a lot of state funerals.

That article claims walz was chosen because he was going to be a yes man and was percieved as no threat. HE also is a bad debater in his words and told harris this. There are like 25 democrat governers. Being a governer is not sufficient. We want a future party leader. Someone new to be an inspiration.

Harris appears to have gone for the opposite. a yes man who will be quiet and not take any attention away from herself. Its extremely disappointing.
Watching him at the rally with Kamala I thought the opposite. He got the crowd roaring, full of excitement. Definitely not someone quiet, wishing to stand in the background!

JD Vance apparently is a Marine Veteran

Of 4 years

Of which he served in the Public Affairs Office

Of which he did 1 tour of Iraq - a s press correspondent

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back