USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Dems - is this really the best you've got to offer?:

Kommola - the cackling wokester
And, do you have a point? But keep in mind, I will ask you to define "woke" and that you provide a longer clip so we can understand the context.

You can throw whatever you like around, but you're going to have to do a lot better to bring Harris/Walz and the Dems down to the level of the alternative. There is only one side that fraudulently tried to overturn the last Presidential election.

Can you point to Harris's policies? Can't seem to see anything on her website other than grifting.

On the other hand..

Presume even you -as a trumper -can’t keep straight face when calling someone else a grifter. Donnie is the top king of the grifters.

Last edited:

All the usual weirdos are somehow thinking this is a good attack.

One potential vp is calling the other tampon tim and boring. The other potential vp is calling the first a weirdo and a couch humper.

both are equally pathetic. Its like pre teen school boy bullying.

And this is where politics is at in the US? Seriously?

One potential vp is calling the other tampon tim and boring. The other potential vp is calling the first a weirdo and a couch humper.

2024 GOP PLATFORM - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Still didnt answer the question

Triggered bigly
Because I dont think your question is framed correctly. Vance never said childless people shouldn't get a vote. He said should just have a bigger say.

It's like Kamala Harris is saying Tim Walz is for working Families only when singled them out in her post.

JD Vance was just saying the family unit and growing the US through having more children is hugely important for the US's futures.

I know how that must sound shocking. Better to run on abortion and to import a workforce rather than aiming to grow it through the family unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, any bathrooms that were regularly used by students.

Which includes gender neutral, special access toilets.

Not even getting into trans, intersex students etc, but there are other practical reasons.

I recall plumbing issues at my public high school meaning some bathrooms were unavailable, the ones where you'd have urinals and stalls for a bunch of people, so you might use the special access ones, single gender neutral ones in the admin area, or they might use a set of girls toilets for boys for a while or v.v. If you're there early or after hours which kids are for extracurricular activities, or additional evening classes like I was (in later high school), there was sometimes only 1 building and 1 set of bathrooms unlocked.
Basic rule of thumb - if anything is occuring which doesn't effect you or anyone else in a negative way, why should you care? (not at you directly, just in general)

Tampon dispensers in every bathroom worldwide wouldn't have a negative impact on anyone. What do weirdo conservatives think? That this will lead to 140% of the world being trans by 2028?

A better pick would have been Shapiro. Now the wealthy and influential Jewish constituency will go all out campaigning against Kamala / Walz.
Yes like they did the other times they didn't pick anyone Jewish on the ticket.....

Was not picking Bernie anti-semetic too? (I love Bernie btw)

It will have no effect on funding at all. Well it might, but in a positive way. Walz is the perfect pick.

Shapiro is worse on every metric than Walz. Only him being governor of a large swing state was in his favour.

And, do you have a point? But keep in mind, I will ask you to define "woke" and that you provide a longer clip so we can understand the context.

You can throw whatever you like around, but you're going to have to do a lot better to bring Harris/Walz and the Dems down to the level of the alternative. There is only one side that fraudulently tried to overturn the last Presidential election.

'Define woke' you say....well, why don't you just ask Kommola?

After all, she referred to it on no less than six occassions in a thirty-second clip. It must have some meaning.

Surely a serious presidential candidate wouldn't use such a meaningless word... surely?

If this is making you think "Both sides are the same", I don't know what to say.

Its refreshing to see a fighter in Walz take it to the republicans.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to want a vanilla corporate democrat like a Kelly to just be nice and boring, say nothing except "hey I'm not Trump!", in the name of "civility".

Civility dems can **** off, they are usually just corporate shills doing donors bidding.

More to the point is this the best you can come up with.

My best or worst is not important here - I am not the one running for the presidency of the US.

The question still remains unanswered:

Do you think a cackling DEI hire (and yes, Joe Biden specifically stated that this was his key criteria in selecting a VP) who, amongst other bizarre behavioural traits, emphasizes the term 'woke' no less than six times in thirty seconds is the best person to lead the Democratic party to electoral success against a former US president?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back