USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of his own circumstances the coach persona risks alienating people who didn't exactly feel welcomed in the sporting world.
look at the whole m8. not just the part. the man's political record in what was mostly a red state has been remarkable

Last edited:

So you’re dancing, with your darling, to the Timothy Walz? 🎶

i'm not so sure about the 'darling' bit. but just think his down-to-earth plain speaking is refreshing. hopefully, it will resonate with middle america which i think is the aim.

Regardless of his own circumstances the coach persona risks alienating people who didn't exactly feel welcomed in the sporting world.
I think his message is broader than that - but no doubt being a successful Coach is built on being an excellent communicator which will be pivotal in this Campaign - particularly when the opponents can't put two words together or pray on negative sentiment as their one wood.

give a huge donation and you're in his good books or heaven forbid his inner circle. He is so easily manipulated.
He has no moral compass , principles or values
I wonder how the Republican Party are going to recover from a Trump-out

Not 1c of these ''donations'' are going to the Party but straight into Trumps pockets

$1Billion for energy concessions. Straight into Donnys diaper

$1m for a night at Mar-A-Lago - pockets

The RP will be broke once his grift is gone

Can someone closer or smarter than me ( and there is plenty) give an opinion on whether this recalcitrant State can affect the outcome - or once a party gets past 287 ( Georgia has 16) will it matter as the Georgia results wont effect the final tally?

Can someone closer or smarter than me ( and there is plenty) give an opinion on whether this recalcitrant State can affect the outcome - or once a party gets past 287 ( Georgia has 16) will it matter as the Georgia results wont effect the final tally?
There are officials around usa who are election deniers in power gumming up the works

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How sad it is that we right now live in a time of such deep division, where nuanced conversation is seemingly impossible. Certainly those of the Left won't allow it.
Maybe a) try posting something other than simplistic name-calling slogans, or b) responding to the actually nuanced posts with similarly nuanced and thoughtful views.

How sad it is that we right now live in a time of such deep division, where nuanced conversation is seemingly impossible. Certainly those of the Left won't allow it.
IMG_2078.jpeg

The doyen of nuanced conversation, it’s always a perfect reflection on himself and his sheep. Always negative never wanting to speak about the issues that really affect his constituents but instead always insulting and sneering because he really doesn’t have a grasp on political discourse.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back