USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Continue to blame it all on the evil conservatives. The left have always been anti the family unit. It'sthere policies that have led to black families having the highest rate of marriage retention half a century ago to being majority single parent families now. I don't need to be indignant about it it is just fact.

Even the way Vance talks about the family unit he's made to seem weird when the family unit should be celebrated. The Democrats would rather import a ready made workforce than have to build one of their own through childbirth and building a family. Children mean healthcare, childcare, schools etc. Easier to bypass those expenses and just import a ready to work population.

My brother had my niece in San Fran and they looked for new mothers groups to join and they didn't exist because most mothers went back to work within 6 weeks. What an awesome utopia the left have built.
I’m sorry, are you blaming the left (is there even a left in US politics?) for the fact there is no paid parental leave in America?

The old left doesnt exist argument. Never ceases to amuse.
Well, let’s not get sidetracked by that impeccably-argued response, do you now admit it was ludicrous and stupid to suggest it is the left* that is to blame for the fact there is no paid parental leave in the US?

I think everyone should lay off the vitriol directed against Stokey .
Without his presence here it would be a non stop lefty circle jerk- and as any good boarding school boy will attest, a circle jerk is no fun without someone to wolf down the soggy Sao.

Besides do you think the poor bloke started out ten years ago thinking he would be defending a geriatric orange version of Honey Boo Boo against incitment of high treason?

Of course not!

Like most of them he just wanted a bit of tax bracket creep relief, a bigger military to keep those foreigners in their place and a lot less gubermint grant money splashed around on the local lesbian poetry collective.

But it's been a slippery slope and with every goosestep the GOP has taken away from anything resembling 'Conservative' and towards whatever the **** you call the cult of Trump it gets easier and easier to forget what reality is.

Everyone knows how it goes, you start out just smoking a bit of harmless Obama birth certificate denial and end up in a Garden supplies carpark mainlining pure Clinton pizza shop pedo dungeons.

So Kudos to you Stokey!
Keep owning these lefty cuks! Because after all, that's what really matters.

So Stokey, are you ready to discuss the difference in their family policies?
I’ve listed Kamala’s.

What does Trump offer for everyday American families to help improve their lives?

The only point you gave was anti abortion.
So explain, how does forced pregnacy improve the lives of women and families?

You must have some response, some reasonable argument,surely?
Enlighten me, as I can’t think of one.

And here.

Last edited:
Harris economic policies are mostly poor and gimmicky.

But what are your thoughts on Trumps plans of a 10 percent universal tariff on everything, deporting a million people who will be providing low skilled jobs and imposing a 60 percent tariff on China?

All of these policies are incredibly inflationary. One estimate suggests it would double usa inflation, force the fed to boost rates significantly and guarantee a recession.

This is assuming that trump doesnt replace the fed chair with a trump yes man who would ignore inflation leading to a hyper inflationary wage price spiral

From this reply I doubt you've ever had an original thought. You just swallow and regurgitate.
Non-reply.

OK so you’ve conceded you have NFI what you’re talking about.

Anyone blaming the left for the fact that the US is quite likely the only advanced economy that doesn’t offer paid parental leave is off their rocker.

I’ll know to ignore your contributions from here on.

Last edited:
Without his presence here it would be a non stop lefty circle jerk- and as any good boarding school boy will attest, a circle jerk is no fun without someone to wolf down the soggy Sao.

Besides do you think the poor bloke started out ten years ago thinking he would be defending a geriatric orange version of Honey Boo Boo against incitment of high treason?

Of course not!

Like most of them he just wanted a bit of tax bracket creep relief, a bigger military to keep those foreigners in their place and a lot less gubermint grant money splashed around on the local lesbian poetry collective.

But it's been a slippery slope and with every goosestep the GOP has taken away from anything resembling 'Conservative' and towards whatever the **** you call the cult of Trump it gets easier and easier to forget what reality is.

Everyone knows how it goes, you start out just smoking a bit of harmless Obama birth certificate denial and end up in a Garden supplies carpark mainlining pure Clinton pizza shop pedo dungeons.

So Kudos to you Stokey!
Reminds me of this.
20240818_084213.jpg

imposing a 60 percent tariff on China?
Amazon built a huge distribution centre in Mexico to circum navigate Trumps China tariffs

Here’s how it works: An e-commerce company in China might first import products to Mexico and store them in a warehouse there. When a customer in the U.S. places an order, it’s shipped to them directly, and neither party is required to pay import taxes, as long as the goods are worth less than $800

But what are your thoughts on Trumps plans of a 10 percent universal tariff on everything, deporting a million people who will be providing low skilled jobs and imposing a 60 percent tariff on China?

All of these policies are incredibly inflationary. One estimate suggests it would double usa inflation, force the fed to boost rates significantly and guarantee a recession.

This is assuming that trump doesnt replace the fed chair with a trump yes man who would ignore inflation leading to a hyper inflationary wage price spiral
Exactly. Trump is literally stupid enough to print more money to fix inflation. I've been waiting for him to say it in an interview.

You just know he's said it before behind closed doors.

I think Harris/Walz now have to drop the “weird” jag.

It’s been wildly effective, but it will quickly look tired and desperate if they’re not careful.

It will be devastatingly successful for them to now move on to serious policy discussion with missing a beat, in a way Trump could never do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazon built a huge distribution centre in Mexico to circum navigate Trumps China tariffs

Here’s how it works: An e-commerce company in China might first import products to Mexico and store them in a warehouse there. When a customer in the U.S. places an order, it’s shipped to them directly, and neither party is required to pay import taxes, as long as the goods are worth less than $800
To be honest, it sounds like a good way to boost Mexico's economy.

Of course not!

So Kudos to you Stokey!
Would appear someone has hacked his account, as he spends most of his day with his family. Clearly not him posting a hundred times a week, and being banned by moderators.

Of course not!

So Kudos to you Stokey!

i’d have given you a ‘like’ had you gone with salada. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back