USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION 1968

Thirty years ago, as a politically aware 16 year old, I wanted to take the local Chicago suburban train into the Loop to join in the protests at the Democratic National Convention. Eugene McCarthy was my anti-Vietnam War candidate. My father refused to let me make the trip, concerned with the possibility of riots.

I listened to my father. Thanks, dad. Saturday was the 20th anniversary of his death. May his memory be for a blessing.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know you won’t reply because you’re spineless but who on the left is not allowing nuanced conversation?
Common Jack Flash just wants to have nuanced discussion and heal our divisions.

I for one think we should take him at his word. His posting history shows he is the "thinking mans right winger".

Putin and Musk would be behind this

FdqAfgPeYNrn0zo0UHocYWjAsKA=.gif

It's the Hamas-supporting, anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic party led by 'The Squad'.

They think they can pressure Harris who has already shown she's open to be pressured.

The Dems are currently in power which is why they are protesting this convention and not the RNC.

View attachment 2084728

The doyen of nuanced conversation, it’s always a perfect reflection on himself and his sheep. Always negative never wanting to speak about the issues that really affect his constituents but instead always insulting and sneering because he really doesn’t have a grasp on political discourse.
Lol. The Dems have insulted Trump everyday and equated him to Hitler. Now butter wouldnt melt in their mouths.

The 'Do as I say, not as I do.' party is alive and well.

View attachment 2085259

It's the Hamas-supporting, anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic party led by 'The Squad'.

They think they can pressure Harris who has already shown she's open to be pressured.

The Dems are currently in power which is why they are protesting this convention and not the RNC.
There is no anti-semetic wing as you know. The protestors include hundreds of Jewish people so get your facts straight.
They are human rights protestors and want to stop the delivery of arms to the accused war criminal Netanyahu and his racist government.

Lol. The Dems have insulted Trump everyday and equated him to Hitler. Now butter wouldnt melt in their mouths.

Trump is closer to a wannabe Hitler than anyone else in American politics. His 'rapists and murderers' racism is straight out of Hitler's playbook.

24m ago
19.13 BST Guardian

Jill Stein, the Green party presidential candidate, has urged Democrats to withhold their vote from Kamala Harris until she supports a swift ceasefire in Gaza.

“We must vote against genocide,” Stein said during an Abandon Harris news conference on Monday.

In fact, there is no lesser evil. We have two greater evils: One conducting genocide now, the other saying to finish the job right now.

Prominent conservative endorses Harris, calls Trump a threat to democracy.
It will be the first time the retired federal judge, a veteran of two Republican administrations, has voted for a Democrat.

CNN
—
Retired federal appeals court Judge J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative legal scholar put on the bench by President George H.W. Bush, is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump, whose candidacy he describes as an existential threat to American democracy.

There is no anti-semetic wing.
You are so niave.
Prominent conservative endorses Harris, calls Trump a threat to democracy.
It will be the first time the retired federal judge, a veteran of two Republican administrations, has voted for a Democrat.

CNN
—
Retired federal appeals court Judge J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative legal scholar put on the bench by President George H.W. Bush, is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump, whose candidacy he describe
24m ago
19.13 BST Guardian

Jill Stein, the Green party presidential candidate, has urged Democrats to withhold their vote from Kamala Harris until she supports a swift ceasefire in Gaza.

“We must vote against genocide,” Stein said during an Abandon Harris news conference on Monday.

In fact, there is no lesser evil. We have two greater evils: One conducting genocide now, the other saying to finish the job right now.
So it's not Putin and Musk. At least we've cleared that up.

You are so niave.

So it's not Putin and Musk. At least we've cleared that up.
Is Bernie Sanders anti-semetic? You don't know what anti-semetic means.
There has been zero reports of anti-semetic language from the protest so stop making things up.
Marjory Taylor-Green is anti-semetic but you don't mind that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump is closer to a wannabe Hitler than anyone else in American politics. His 'rapists and murderers' racism is straight out of Hitler's playbook.

So stating facts that rapists and murderers are crossing the southern border is racist and Hitler-esque is it?

You see EVERYTHING through a racial prism but it's everyone else other than you that is racist.

So stating facts that rapists and murderers are crossing the southern border is racist and Hitler-esque is it?

You see EVERYTHING through a racial prism but it's everyone else other than you that is racist.
You're the one supporting racist rhetoric not me mate.

THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION 1968

Thirty years ago, as a politically aware 16 year old, I wanted to take the local Chicago suburban train into the Loop to join in the protests at the Democratic National Convention. Eugene McCarthy was my anti-Vietnam War candidate. My father refused to let me make the trip, concerned with the possibility of riots.

I listened to my father. Thanks, dad. Saturday was the 20th anniversary of his death. May his memory be for a blessing.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Miami and the Siege of Chicago is a great book.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

IMG_2082.jpeg

Stokey Just more focusing on what matters to Americans, not your boy. He’d rather be disgusting human being than show he gives one scintilla of empathy for actually Making America Great Again. Oh and what a meme lord he is, can’t wait for Elon to give him an award for bestest meme boy eva at the Memeies

View attachment 2085265

Stokey Just more focusing on what matters to Americans, not your boy. He’d rather be disgusting human being than show he gives one scintilla of empathy for actually Making America Great Again. Oh and what a meme lord he is, can’t wait for Elon to give him an award for bestest meme boy eva at the Memeies
Can you post me the link to the actual tweet or fo you just have the screenshot?

Amazing how weird got poll tested and even Australians on an AFL footy site just fell into line and started using it.

Hey, I called Trump "weird" a year or two ago and was criticised by some of the liberals here for being insufficiently scathing and for using a neutral descriptor.

I look forward to everything else I say being inevitably embraced.

Trump idolised Hitler as a leader and kept a book of Hitler’s speeches by his bed, for night time reading. He especially liked how his Generals were totally loyal to him - wishing he had the same support (power) as POTUS. He staunchly kicked back when COS Kelly pointed out to him that as a group his Generals were not that loyal, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times: “Well, but Hitler did some good things …. he rebuilt the economy.”

Understandably Kelly was astounded at the level of Trump’s ignorance. “It was pretty hard to believe Trump missed the Holocaust …. and the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theatre of the second world war. But I think it’s more … the tough guy thing …. that he likes the dictators so much, is that’s who he is.”

🤣🤣 But he was just joking when he said he wanted to be a dictator on day one 🤣🤣 He is famous for his self deprecating wit and infectious mirth.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back