USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like his ex-VP who spent tonnes of time with him
Come on now, we know why.

Pence was still on board, after Trump had repeatedly pressured him and others over months to fraudulently hand him the 2020 election, then sent a crowd to the capitol to intimidate him, then when some of the crowd were chanting "hang Mike Pence", some having previously constructed a gallows outside, some turned into a mob and broke into the capitol, assaulting police, seeking out him and lawmakers... while Trump refused to call them off until additional calls were made to sway the decision making of those fearing for their lives, though eventually caving...

He was still with him after all that.

But then he read some negative tweets.

Still not a direct link to the tweet and not what troybe posted.
Incredible :tearsofjoy:

9jCKTBvAYKByqhXfc6RbYNZ0lCE9V7fCvAoTbc9ZV78.jpg

Who shot a 51 with Bryson DeChambeau. Better than he has done with other pro golfers.

11m views the biggest golf video in history to boot.

I can break fifty if I cheat my arse off too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he now?

Shows how much people's opinions can change when they actually meet and spend time with Trump over just reading how he is portrayed.
Love it how this is framed as Vance having something like principles when reality is the literal opposite :tearsofjoy:

Couch boy saw which way the wind was blowing and fell in line with dear leader as is now requisite in the GOP, the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back