USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. The Dems have insulted Trump everyday and equated him to Hitler. Now butter wouldnt melt in their mouths.

The 'Do as I say, not as I do.' party is alive and well.
The transformation of your comments on here Stokey, once Biden stepped down, was absolutelyy next level.
For months, weeks, every time someone said Trump was unsuitable to be a POTUS candidate, your response was, neither are suitable, both are as bad as each other🤣🤣🤣🤣 Both are bad.

Rather pathetic, you always were a closet Trumper, weren’t’t you, you just wouldn’t’t admit it. Rather cowardly, hey.

I mean I can sort of understand it, it would be embarrassing to openly say you support a felon, a rapist, a racist, a wannabe dictator, but gee if you had at least been honest from the start you could have earned some respect.
But all that time hiding behind BOTH are bad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when all the time you loved him/ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2085259

It's the Hamas-supporting, anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic party led by 'The Squad'.

They think they can pressure Harris who has already shown she's open to be pressured.

The Dems are currently in power which is why they are protesting this convention and not the RNC.
So naive.

So stating facts that rapists and murderers are crossing the southern border is racist and Hitler-esque is it?

You see EVERYTHING through a racial prism but it's everyone else other than you that is racist.
What about the rapist and wannabe murder wanting to get back into the White House?
I bet you won’t answer.

Hitler did do some good things. He killed Hitler, that was a good thing.
Hitler and the Apartheid era South African government showed that any idiot can run an economy with an army of slave labour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he now?

Shows how much people's opinions can change when they actually meet and spend time with Trump over just reading how he is portrayed.
Yes, this explains why many who were part of Trump's administration no longer support him for President.

Is Bernie Sanders anti-semetic? You don't know what anti-semetic means.
There has been zero reports of anti-semetic language from the protest so stop making things up.
Marjory Taylor-Green is anti-semetic but you don't mind that
embolded for emphasis, Fox/MAGA/conservative griftosphere consumers love labels without definitions :winkv1:

View attachment 2085259

It's the Hamas-supporting, anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic party led by 'The Squad'.

christoph-waltz.gif

Ha, any other key words you'd like to get in there?

Oi JackFlash I think this is the nuanced convo you were after :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
It’s pretty simple. Given that greater democracy leads to greater equality, and greater equality leads to greater democracy, we just look at the two candidates, and judge them through the only two prisms that matter.

Trump offers less democracy.

Harris offers greater equality. (She could do a lot more to bring about far greater equality, but she’s still offering more equality than Trump.)

Greater democracy leads to greater equality, and greater equality leads to greater democracy.

Lol. The Dems have insulted Trump everyday and equated him to Hitler. Now butter wouldnt melt in their mouths.

The 'Do as I say, not as I do.' party is alive and well.
lol. Who went there first would you say? Lets go to the tape.

Got his rallies chanting "lock her up"
Rally goers heard shouting "traitor" and "kill her"
Called Hillary a monster, unbalanced, unstable and unhinged?
Said a Clinton presidency would lead to “the destruction of this country from within”

Hmm, it appears all of this happened during the campaign in 2016, before Hillary even mentioned deplorables. And has escalated and continued right through till now.

And the instant Donnie cops a bit back, you sook it up like the pathetic little grub you are - while pretending its the Dems who are the hypocrites no less :tearsofjoy:

I hope you're donating your body to science, the smoothest brain in existence should really be studied.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back