USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

The ones that they said they didn't pay?
I call bullshit on 'they'. Influencers dont nust turn up to things. They need an incentive. But I dont care about it enough to get into an argument about it with you.

Do wonder though why after all the thongs Ive said in this thread this is the thing that has set you off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing will trigger Trump more than Obama ripping into him in front of the nation.
The hillbillies will be upset about it too.

But he should be careful. They might even not vote for Kamala if he is too mean to Trump.

Damn I miss Obama.

Out of interest, and maybe Stokey can help me out with this, how many former Presidents spoke at the RNC convention?
If he even bothers to reply it will likely be something vague like he ‘isn’t aware’ (even though he assures us he researches widely, both sides, and is on top of all the issues and situations)

Anyway it really says a lot about a candidate that those who should be lining up to endorse and promote Trump, ex Presidents and VPs, were nowhere to be seen at the RNC, in fact not even the candidate’s own wife took the stage to speak..
Perhaps she was waiting to copy Michele Obama’s speech again or perhaps the transactional arrangement doesn’t cover speeches these days.

Arguing a completely different point to your previous post.

It's all related - goes to her gross incompetence and all-round cluelessness.

Republicans are positively quaking in their boots now that Kommie-la is officially putting an end to price "gauging" :laughv1:

It'll be like stealing candy from a woke baby (or maybe a bag of Doritos).

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back