USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a growing list of shameless lies from the communist VP candidate:

Keep up the good work 'Tamps' !

Keen to see you try and answer my question from before as you have used the term communist again

What policy platform from Kamala and Walz is Communist, and do you even know what that word means?

Price caps on pharmaceuticals in Australia. I'm diabetic and i have 3 different medications capped at $31.60 (from memory) each a month. Bloody good seeing one alone would cost hundreds a month not being capped.
My Mum is a transplant patient. She has to pay $75-$100 a month in medicines, just to keep her alive. Normally they would costs in the hundreds, to possibly over a thousand dollars a month, without the price caps. Not one normal working class family could afford that. She would die otherwise.

Something that has actually happened to many people in the USA, who died as they were priced out of medicine that should be affordable, And actually are not that costly to produce, but have still been priced up to high prices because pharma companies are parasites.

I skip a lot of my medicines now and then, even though each generally only costs $7.50. Because I rather use some of that money for other things, as I am lower class. I wouldn't take any at all if they cost more than that.

I skip a lot of my medicines now and then, even though each generally only costs $7.50. Because I rather use some of that money for other things, as I am lower class. I wouldn't take any at all if they cost more than that.
Im on 9 pills a day. I would be making the same choices if they were not PBS

Thanks for an example, took long enough whilst the cheerleaders avoided the question

Venezuela tried price caps, led to bread lines. They need to be implemented very well to work, & I dont trust many government departments to do so
Were not Venezuela

Hasn't it been disproven Trump isn't doing any of the abortion stuff claimed?
You could not have any certainty what Trump will do - he is a reactive populist who is always straddling both sides of the fence or leaving just enough wriggle room that he can say he never said it in the first place.

Or he might just play golf instead.

You could not have any certainty what Trump will do - he is a reactive populist who is always straddling both sides of the fence or leaving just enough wriggle room that he can say he never said it in the first place.

Or he might just play golf instead.
Hes been president before so with more certainty than Harris you can.

The fear from people thinking the world will end are just scared of their own imagination, nothing more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes been president before so with more certainty than Harris you can.

The fear from people thinking the world will end are just scared of their own imagination, nothing more

I'd have said the invasion of the Capitol, attempting to subvert a lawful election, and the repeated rhetoric about being a dictator, along with the highly dubious Project 2025 stuff. Plus his general nature of being easy to 'buy' and his isolationist policies - so long as he gets something out of it, all spell bad things for the US, and by extension, the allies of the US.

But you keep telling you're only here for the lol's and to own the libs or whatever, so given what you keep telling us you're about, your geopolitical views hardly seem worth consideration.

You are free to use the google website, my friend. Posted all over the tweeter despite me not following any political profiles so must be plenty of info about

But it is supposedly on accounts > $100m.
So you demand examples of price capping history, but fall back on "do your own research" when someone asks you for proof of a claim you've posted?

Anyways, why are so worried about something that won't affect you?

Last edited:
Please tell me this isn't part of the Democrats convention.
Just crass rubbish that I'd expect from the other mob.
Both parties in a race to the depths of awfulness
In their defence, it’s a pisstake of Charlton Heston’s deeply fetishistic line in a speech to the NRA many years ago.

So you demand examples of price capping history, but fall back on "do your own research" when someone asks you for proof of a claim you've posted?

Anyways, why are so worried about something won't affect you?

for some, their wit doesn’t go past financial self-interest.

f**k climate change and the effect it will have on their kids and grandkids. pay little to no attention to the damage the dangerous incompetent scam artist did to the economy last time. or the division and hate he aroused. or that he’s a convicted fraudster. or that he’s guilty of aiding and abetting an insurrection. or that a large number of his personal staff say he’s a moron. or he has no respect his supporters, referring to them as “basement dwellers”. or that lying to them is fine, cos if you keep doing it they’ll believe you etc etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back