USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This was period trump owned Miss teen usa and walk in when the girls were not dressed

The thing is, she’s a MAGA nutter and was part of Trump’s modeling agency. So Vance has also just shitcanned one of their own, genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it up Shady Vance, you sir are lower than pond scum.

it’s so puerile only the schmucks who follow the scam artist would pay any attention to it. and they will vote for the venal lunatic anyway.

the scumbag got quite a reception when he spoke at the firefighters union.

just when you think the scam artist can’t go nuttier he does. kamala and tim have the loony rattled.

As Kamala Harris spoke on the last night of the Democratic National Convention, Donald Trump took to Truth Social to ask, “IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?” Even for a man notorious for deranged tweets, this was an all-timer. Trump is easily triggered, easily sent into angry spirals, easily knocked off-kilter by a light press of his emotional buttons, but Harris seems to push him into the fully unhinged.

Trump’s attempts to smear Harris and Walz have fallen universally flat. That flatness comes in part because we’ve now been hearing the same tune for eight years, as Trump raves and rambles about those he believes not only have wronged him but are ruining America. And it’s not just the content that seems tired; it’s the man himself. Trump has receded into the right-wing echo chambers of Truth Social and conservative cable news and surrounded himself with nutcase true believers and MAGA fanatics.

Only just noticed guy that doesn't like jokes about Vance ****ing couches has a signature talking about ****ing a coffee grinder.

That's weird.

Trance or is it Vump? They have got to be tanking this election on purpose, just so they can get to Jan 6 and sook it up about a stollen election
I'll say it again. Trump does not care. As long as he can grift from MAGA losers he is happy as a pig in shit.

I'll say it again. Trump does not care. As long as he can grift from MAGA losers he is happy as a pig in shit.
I very much think he does care. He cannot handle losing, in any form. So much so that he concocts fantasies in his mind to show that he didn't actually lose at something.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back