USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. She doesn’t mean “we will actually follow up on that.”

What she really means here is she wants the viewer to think Tulsi is lying. That’s what Bash is doing and it was deliberate. She was ready with that knowing Tulsi would bring it up.

More deception from the shamelessly biased leftist media:

FFS!!🤦
The President of the United States and The Vice President have bigger fish to fry than the pathetic smut puppet perennial turncoat like Gabbard nobody!
She’s a smudge on the chalkboard of American political history!

this is politics, where you can be fluid in who you support, depending on the circumstances, policies, candidates, philosophies, etc.

Yes it is.

Which is why I have no doubt that you will practice what you preach and disendorse this shameful act and the ticket he represents accordingly:

That or continue talking out of your posterior - whichever is more convenient.

Yes it is.

Which is why I have no doubt that you will practice what you preach and disendorse this shameful act and the ticket he represents accordingly:

Oh My gawd! Did you guys just see that? Tim Walz walked away from a question he didn't even hear! About Gaza!!! WAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Alternate reality you say:

Is that alternate enuff for ya?

That’s the very definition of alternate reality!!
There is a time and place for deeper discussion on the Israel Hamas conflict and in particular the 6 hostages discovered today!
That’s a quite frankly disgusting question!
You live in an alternate reality!

Stokey's position, if I recall correctly, is that being a conservative means that he supports the candidate put forward by that side of politics (paraphrasing).

That, to me at least, seems like supporting a team - "I must support team conservative", regardless of who they put up as a candidate.

I can state categorically that if the party which best represents my political views put up Trump as its candidate, there is NO WAY I would vote for them. And I am sure many here would be the same.

That is NOT supporting a team.

This isn't like football, where you support your team no matter what, regardless of who may be coach, or captain, etc - this is politics, where you can be fluid in who you support, depending on the circumstances, policies, candidates, philosophies, etc.
This is the difference. Being rusted on so there is no critical thinking about who or what they are voting for. "We've always voted Republican around these parts." It's especially galling when they are working class, as they have never been helped materially by the party they've alway voted for, for generations.
These are not persuaded by facts or example, and cannot call up legitimate counter-arguments. These are the sorts that resort to negative politics. They are the bane of democracy.
And the US is full of them.

Yes it is.

And have a look at it from this video, which isn’t that reporters, which made her question sound louder than it was, and you will see that he obviously didn’t hear her.

20:30 mark.

lol. I dont think you are mean and picking on me. Ill just point out as a poster when I am or others are treated differently to other posters. Not sure why any poster wouldnt want that.

You have really defined what you think good faith is. Sounds like anything you agree with. Anything else is bad faith.

Also, f someone posts something from a left leaning media source and says I should read it and 'learn something'. (i usially read them btw), but if I reply with a different opinion from a right leaning source and it's dismissed as 'Murdoch' or 'no way Im reading anything from that guy' and they refuse to read it. Who do you think is being the bad faith poster?

Talking in good faith is sticking to facts and if someone calls you out for being wrong you admit it rather than being wrong.

Also I don’t think you’ve ever criticised the republicans for anything, ever.

I’ve criticised the dems and will continue to criticise them for heaps of things.

Doesn’t seem like I am just supporting a “team” by doing that.

I have made it very clear in multiple posts I don’t like the Dems supporting the war machine and being AIPACs bitch and aiding and abetting a genocide.

FFS!!🤦
The President of the United States and The Vice President have bigger fish to fry than the pathetic smut puppet perennial turncoat like Gabbard nobody!
She’s a smudge on the chalkboard of American political history!

Tulsi wishes she was that important. Outside of people like us (political nerds) would have no idea who she is.

Yes it is.

Mate, if Walz had fronted up to the camera and said "I like people who weren't captured" you'd probably start campaigning for him.

Stokey's position, if I recall correctly, is that being a conservative means that he supports the candidate put forward by that side of politics (paraphrasing).

That, to me at least, seems like supporting a team - "I must support team conservative", regardless of who they put up as a candidate.

I can state categorically that if the party which best represents my political views put up Trump as its candidate, there is NO WAY I would vote for them. And I am sure many here would be the same.

That is NOT supporting a team.

This isn't like football, where you support your team no matter what, regardless of who may be coach, or captain, etc - this is politics, where you can be fluid in who you support, depending on the circumstances, policies, candidates, philosophies, etc.

To be fair, if Stokey genuinely believes the republicans match up more to his values than the dems, then fine.

Thing is you can’t pretend stuff trump and the GOP do and say isn’t true, in the face of irrefutable evidence.

Stokey should be more like “sure but I am pro life/anti baby murder, pro first amendment, pro lower taxes for rich, pro traditional family, pro isolationist etc and they override any issues with Trump and the GOP”.

That just means he has to be ok with someone trying to overthrow an election and telegraphed they will do it again if he loses.

If Stokey genuinely believes the Dems are worse than that, so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, if Stokey genuinely believes the republicans match up more to his values than the dems, then fine.

Thing is you can’t pretend stuff trump and the GOP do and say isn’t true, in the face of irrefutable evidence.

Stokey should be more like “sure but I am pro life/anti baby murder, pro first amendment, pro lower taxes for rich, pro traditional family, pro isolationist etc and they override any issues with Trump and the GOP”.

That just means he has to be ok with someone trying to overthrow an election and telegraphed they will do it again if he loses.

If Stokey genuinely believes the Dems are worse than that, so be it.
If someone pretends they support freedom of speech, then backs Trump, who tried to overturn an election and censor the voices of 80 odd million Americans, then they deserve any mockery they get for such a contradiction.

As I said, Tulsi just desperately wants attention. She is only known to terminally online right wingers who jerk off at the fact she is one of the “why I left the left” types.
I think this totally misrepresents them as one-dimensional.

Wrong! They have depth. For instance, they also thirst over the swimsuit pictures.

Yes it is.

Says a lot about the calibre of candidate that Walz is that this is the nearest you lot can come to something even remotely resembling a gotcha.

Yes it is.

I no longer care about the dead hostages, they have been repaid hundreds of times over by subsequent actions of Israel. Israel probably accidentally killed the hostages anyway, if not these specific ones.
No longer give a shit and many who vote for Democrats no longer give a shit about what the myrdering regime of bibi wants. Bibi is a corrupt ****,

If someone pretends they support freedom of speech, then backs Trump, who tried to overturn an election and censor the voices of 80 odd million Americans, then they deserve any mockery they get for such a contradiction.

I agree, but if Stokey thinks abortion is legit baby murder (how he survives in the Uk or Australia is a mystery when we are further pro choice than America), then that obviously overrides democracy in his mind.

More likely it’s “owning the libs” >>> than any issue.

It's really not going well for Kommola....what on earth was she thinking?

Turns out Christy Shamblin, is a well known MAGA. She spoke at the RNC, is all over right winged outlets, and has been bashing Biden relentlessly for years. Seems a little orchestrated :think:

I bet with a little more digging, these so called "neutral gold star" families, are also well known in the Republican camp. If you want to stage a photo op, stop using one of your own. Republicans have shot themselves in the foot a few times during similar times they tried to feign outrage, only to be caught using people within their own camp. Kind of like the Liberals in Aus who got busted using fake people a few times. "Bob is a member of the working class, hard done by Labor policies" Only for "Bob" to be revealed as a financially well off member of the Liberal Party campaign team. Oops!

Lets also totally ignore that family that came out and said Trump didn't have permission to use their sons grave, who had committed suicide.

Last edited:
It sounds funny but I don't know what it means.
Didn’t you listen to the clip?
She’s a muck raker, a smut puppet same same, I did just make it up and it does sound good, she spreads smut and she’s a puppet for a larger more disturbing entity!
Not quite tombstone worthy but, I try on occasion!

He is the embodiment of the ugly male; anti-intellectual bigot, avaricious, braggard, grifter, hypocrite, ignorant, illmannered, lecherous, misogynistic, uncouth and unpoetic.
And those same ugly males would be totally flummoxed by your flurry of polysyllabic descriptors.

He really was an inspired choice. Could very well get her across the line..
Raises an interesting question. I don’t know enough about US election history, but have there been cases in the past where the choice of running mate has clearly made or broken a contender’s campaign?

Was John McCain any sort of chance before he selected the egregious Sarah Palin? (FMD, with the passage of time, what a weird combo.)

Did choosing Joe Biden help Obama get across the line both times?

Have there been studies? I’m sure there’s a US psephologist somewhere who’s made it their life’s obsession.

Now would I love for them to be more progressive in general and tell AIPAC and the Israel govt to F off and we aren't going to fund your genocide, of course I would.
So would I but I’m sorry to say I have no doubt they’ve crunched the numbers every which way, and decided it’s simply not a net vote winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back