USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s not what I asked. You commented on Kamala’s leadership, so I’m asking you about the leadership Trump displayed after.

He said he didn’t know the person that assaulted the employee but it was actually his deputy campaign manager, who I’m sure he actually knows. Then said he didn’t know what the rules and laws were at Arlington, in spite of them being briefed in writing prior to attending. I would have thought that a good leader would make sure they are across relevant laws, especially when they are pushed under your nose.
Just coffee boys

That’s not what I asked. You commented on Kamala’s leadership, so I’m asking you about the leadership Trump displayed after.

He said he didn’t know the person that assaulted the employee but it was actually his deputy campaign manager, who I’m sure he actually knows. Then said he didn’t know what the rules and laws were at Arlington, in spite of them being briefed in writing prior to attending. I would have thought that a good leader would make sure they are across relevant laws, especially when they are pushed under your nose.
Do you think Biden or any person in office would have been across thise details? You sound like you are blaming Trump for what his minders should have taken care of.

Do you think Trump should have been across all the details leading up to his shooting? Do you think he is to blame that he got shot? Same logic you are using.

Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Stokey begins to learn at a geometric rate.
It becomes self-aware at 8:32 a.m. AEST, September 7th.
In uh panig, dey try to pool deh plug

Last edited:
As much as I disagree with Stokey on almost every topic, this is the Kamala Harris thread. We have two whole other threads to talk about Trump and to compare him to Harris.
While I don’t necessarily disagree, JD Stokey has posted in the Kamala thread 268 times and the Biden thread 109 times, since he last posted in the Trump thread, over three months ago.

So he knows what he is doing.

Great article by Stan Grant.

America is turning to shit, and Trump isn’t going to save it but neither is Harris

what a self-righteous twat is stan grant? set himself up as an arbiter on what a “serious moral vision” is and is so self-obsessed he’s missed the sizeable amount of criticism directed at harris. on matters like gaza, migrants, lack of policy announcements and interviews, economy to mention a few.

all elections are comparisons with the leadership. this one more so cos we are dealing with a deranged criminal insurrectionist sociopathic demagogue who threatens the democratic process. no one sees harris as someone without weaknesses and that her election will solve many of the myriad of problems facing that place. but drawing comparisons with the person grant called ‘’grotesque” when the alternative is too terrifying to think about is quite reasonable.

what a self-righteous twat is stan grant? set himself up as an arbiter on what a “serious moral vision” is and is so self-obsessed he’s missed the sizeable amount of criticism directed at harris. on matters like gaza, migrants, lack of policy announcements and interviews, economy to mention a few.

all elections are comparisons with the leadership. this one more so cos we are dealing with a deranged criminal insurrectionist sociopathic demagogue who threatens the democratic process. no one sees harris as someone without weaknesses and that her election will solve many of the myriad of problems facing that place. but drawing comparisons with the person grant called ‘’grotesque” when the alternative is too terrifying to think about is quite reasonable.
But I think his point is that even though Harris is not as bad as Trump, America is ****ed regardless of who wins.

But I think his point is that even though Harris is not as bad as Trump, America is ****ed regardless of who wins.
As I posted elsewhere or even in here - the levels of how bad it will get are starkly different

I dont see Harris as a saviour but she will be a buffer between MAGA Republicans and Never Trumpers Republicans

Trump loses this and his ability to win let alone stand for another election is erased. Hopefully the MAGA idiots become some mewling mob of nothings

While I don’t necessarily disagree, JD Stokey has posted in the Kamala thread 268 times and the Biden thread 109 times, since he last posted in the Trump thread, over three months ago.

You mean posting in threads Im not banned from?

And nice of you to keep count for me.

i’d suggest there would be very few secondary modern history students who wouldn’t understand the do-doos the yanks are in internally and internationally.

this is the self-righteous grant attempting to prove he’s an intellectual by mounting the specious argument that harris will sneak into office without having her policies and adequacy examined.

in the present circumstances, it’s more than reasonable for the focus to be on arguably the most dangerously demented yanky presidential candidate in modern history who has said he's intent on destroying the fabric of democracy. harris has shown she is no such danger and that many of her and walz's policies will redress inequality. even get some respect back internationally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great article by Stan Grant.

America is turning to shit, and Trump isn’t going to save it but neither is Harris

Its an interesting take.

Its pretty clear some people seem to take it as a pro Trump or even anti Harris article (lets be honest, a lot of male anti Harris brigade are desperate to find anything that isn't the fact she isn't female and not white )

But the article does make a point, sure she is better than Trump, but is not being Trump enough to make the US better.

Its an interesting take.

Its pretty clear some people seem to take it as a pro Trump or even anti Harris article (lets be honest, a lot of male anti Harris brigade are desperate to find anything that isn't the fact she isn't female and not white )

But the article does make a point, sure she is better than Trump, but is not being Trump enough to make the US better.
shakes head

Don't get me wrong. It seems a very self indulgent article.

But at its core it seems to be very much a, how buggered is the US, rather than a pure anti Harris article

there’s nothing new in criticism of how the u.s has deteriorated/degenerated. reams have been written about it. however, it’s specious to suggest harris hasn’t been subjected to examination and that she’s trying to slip into the oval office on the back of being merely anti-trump. or to imply she’s unlikely to make much difference.

there’s nothing new in criticism of how the u.s has deteriorated/degenerated. reams have been written about it. however, it’s specious to suggest harris hasn’t been subjected to examination and that she’s trying to slip into the oval office on the back of being merely anti-trump. or to imply she’s unlikely to make much much difference.
fair enough, I get thats how it could read.

I just didn't take it as such an attack on Harris as an attack on pretty much how dire the US system is

Probably makes sense as to why pro Trump people posted it...but then thats all in the headline.

fair enough, I get thats how it could read.

I just didn't take it as such an attack on Harris
...but then thats all in the headline.
I tried to open the article and paywalled. My comment was on the blurb that started out saying Harris was a moral threat

I tried to open the article and paywalled. My comment was on the blurb that started out saying Harris was a moral threat
I don't think this one is paywalled

Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting its winning the Pulitzer Prize

Just don't think it's as anti Harris as people want to make it out to be (acknowledging anything is better than Trump)

I don't think this one is paywalled

Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting its winning the Pulitzer Prize

Just don't think it's as anti Harris as people want to make it out to be (acknowledging anything is better than Trump)
Paywalled. Wants me to register to read it and even though they dont ask for money I dont give my details out if I dont need to

And instead of having him on IGNORE he is allowed to stink up the joint. Thread becomes page after page of dribble. As one of my girlfriends said: “You don’t argue with children!”

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back