USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing new, the big cry baby has never lost anything since he was four. Holds the world record for most consecutive strikes at bat in a sandlot. Why his ‘homemaker’ mother, sent him off to boarding school.

Trump says election was a “total sham” and a "travesty," the United States is "not a democracy. We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!" -2012 upon Obama’s re-election.

When he lost the Iowa caucus to Ted Cruz in 2016 he called the RNC Chair and told him to change the result - because he won. When his threats failed he immediately cried that Cruz cheated, and stole the Iowa caucuses through fraud. "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."
I can't wait for him to lose again, and lose his sh*t again.

So that being the case, why is it that Trump only vilifies immigrants coming from Latin America?

And if Trump is hard on the border as you say, do you believe he should launch an investigation into his wife’s entry to the US? And if so, why hasn’t he already?
For over 20 years — including during Trump’s presidency — the Trump Organisation employed undocumented workers to build his properties, such as Trump Tower and golf courses. He then employed ‘illegals’ as housekeepers, waiters, groundskeepers and stonemason. Most well under the legal minimum wage.

Not intellectually curious, he has no faith or ideology. He will spew forth anything—even wild rumors about immigrants killing and eating pets—as long as it’s cruel, politically expedient, on TV …… and has him the centre of attention.

Last edited:

For over 20 years — including during Trump’s presidency — the Trump Organisation employed undocumented workers to build his properties, such as Trump Tower and golf courses. He then employed ‘illegals’ as housekeepers, waiters, groundskeepers and stonemason. Most well under the legal minimum wage.

Not intellectually curious, he has no faith or ideology. He will spew forth anything—even wild rumors about immigrants killing and eating pets—as long as it’s cruel, politically expedient, on TV …… and has him the centre of attention.

I haven't heard him say that. I can't comment.

But I'm anti open borders. So is most the population. Trump wouldn't be a viable candidate if political parties listened to the populace on this issue. That is the real issue here.

Neither party will fix the issue because big money in the US wants all that cheap labour that does not dare unionise.

Fixing it is simple, make it illegal to employ undocumented people, jail rich CEO’s and fine big companies enough to make the campaigners lose their jobs.

No jobs, no people crossing the border seeking jobs.

I didn't know that - I am trusting your sources - it doesn't change my opinion.

Anyone who overstays illegally should be deported at the deporting state's expense - whether they come via jet and overstay on holiday, or whether they cross borders illegally on foot. I make no distinction.

Trump is hard on the border - I agree with this principle as I believe it is a cornerstone to maintaining western society and the culture that has served us so well for so long.

He is not, he is lying. There is a sucker born every minute, you are one of them.

Donald Trump would never have been elected in 2016 if it wasn't for the perennial hollowing out of the middle class, bit by bit, from 1995 onwards. For me, Obama bailing out Wall St bankers in 2008/2009 really was the icing on the cake for a lot of people who would have voted centre-left most of their lives.
Its an interesting historical moment . Personally I would not have bailed them out but I feel there deeper economic triggers that were above my pay grade
Donald Trump is hardline on the border issue - that for me is what this election should be about.
He really isnt . He talks the talk but walks away when it gets too hard

He had an opportunity to do something and screamed at his representatives and blackmailed congressman to stop the deal - just so he had a political issue to point at

When I see Harris talking with a fake accent at an event, or talking in another word salad, it reminds me of how so many politicians are just taking us for a ride, but pretending to be our friend. At least The Donald is upfront about it.
Thing is you believe this without analysing Trumps word salads and Kar-Mah_lah accents

But its all good we know youre a Trump simp

I didn't know that - I am trusting your sources - it doesn't change my opinion.

Anyone who overstays illegally should be deported at the deporting state's expense - whether they come via jet and overstay on holiday, or whether they cross borders illegally on foot. I make no distinction.

Trump is hard on the border - I agree with this principle as I believe it is a cornerstone to maintaining western society and the culture that has served us so well for so long.
Google Melania and her adventures in border hopping

I can see what you are saying - but when has any political party helped anyone but their donors?

Donald Trump would never have been elected in 2016 if it wasn't for the perennial hollowing out of the middle class, bit by bit, from 1995 onwards. For me, Obama bailing out Wall St bankers in 2008/2009 really was the icing on the cake for a lot of people who would have voted centre-left most of their lives.

Donald Trump is hardline on the border issue - that for me is what this election should be about. People will crap on about the economy etc, but really, most western countries have high private debt levels driving housing prices - until those prices correct - economies across countries such as Aus, Canada and to a lesser extent, the UK and the USA, economies across these continents will continue to groan until a deleveraging event occurs.

When I see Harris talking with a fake accent at an event, or talking in another word salad, it reminds me of how so many politicians are just taking us for a ride, but pretending to be our friend. At least The Donald is upfront about it.

True but it has been since 1973, not 1995.

Trump is not the cause of the present malaise in the USA, but he is a symptom. A nasty deadly symptom that must be controlled before treatment of the illness can begin.

1726392983654.png

For me, Obama bailing out Wall St bankers in 2008/2009 really was the icing on the cake for a lot of people who would have voted centre-left most of their lives.
They became so disenfranchised they gave Obama a second term?

Maybe they were pro Obama largely because he gets under the skin of the self-important far-right elites - we all know the type.

So you like the way he goes about things?

Could you comment on this response from Trump after his and Vance’s blatant lies escalated threats in Ohio?

It’s just insane his response to that question.

Reporter: do you denounce the bomb threats in Springfield?

Trump: I don’t know much about the bomb threats.

So he’d need to know the details, to know whether it’s worthy of denouncing. So by his logic, there are circumstances where a bomb threat is warranted.

To any person that has evolved beyond pond scum, any bomb threat is a heinous act and worthy of denouncing.

How so?

I'm pro Trump largely because he gets under the skin of the self-important far-left elites - we all know the type.
What about this comment from Trump? Are you pro this?
Do you approve of an actual rapist saying this to encourage lynch mob and bomb threats, because that is what he is doing. The Proud Boys and KKK in Ohio? Do you find it hypocritical at all, even one bit?? Dangerous?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but it has been since 1973, not 1995.

Trump is not the cause of the present malaise in the USA, but he is a symptom. A nasty deadly symptom that must be controlled before treatment of the illness can begin.

View attachment 2111978

Good old Harold Perkins warned about what happens when the elites in a society cream off too much. Time to eat the rich.

You want me to stop with those pesky facts?

The facts are that the vast majority of the polled populace want immigration cut - yet the political parties ignore the populace. Should the populace be ignored on such an important issue? Is it a case of the unwashed not knowing what is good for them? This explains the ride of The Donald.

Additionally, how does the average progressive voter reconcile their natural dislike of big business with their love of mass immigration? It confuses me no end.

Big business luuvveeessss big immigration. And the left willingly go along with it for fear of being seen to condemn it and being labelled a "bigoted racist".

Even as maintaining this belief leads to measurable poorer outcomes for the said progressive.

'avsumathat

The facts are that the vast majority of the polled populace want immigration cut - yet the political parties ignore the populace. Should the populace be ignored on such an important issue? Is it a case of the unwashed not knowing what is good for them? This explains the ride of The Donald.

Additionally, how does the average progressive voter reconcile their natural dislike of big business with their love of mass immigration? It confuses me no end.

Big business luuvveeessss big immigration. And the left willingly go along with it for fear of being seen to condemn it and being labelled a "bigoted racist".

Even as maintaining this belief leads to measurable poorer outcomes for the said progressive.

'avsumathat https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna137477

'avsumathat
Neither party in the US has proposed an open border.

Senate republicans introduced a bipartisan Border Bill that provided $20bn to bolster and expand border security operations. Significantly, it contained the requirement to shut down the border if average daily crossings surpassed 4,000 in a week*.

It proposed an “emergency authority” deterrent, that would effectively leave asylum fully out of reach for those crossing between ports of entry for much of the next three years.

What were your concerns with the Bill? A Bill that provided funding to hire an additional 3800 asylum officers, 1500 border police and 100 judges to expedite the review process for asylum claims, and a raising of the threshold of eligibility for submitting an asylum claim - making it harder for migrants to even start the process. Do you agree with Trump blocking the Bill? What were his valid concerns?

Trump saying that Democrats are encouraging shithole countries to empty the scum from their prisons and mental asylums into America, to increase their voters, doesn’t make it so.

* at the time averaged 26,000 a week. Since halved by Biden admin to 13,000 (700,000 pa). Over the past year, DHS has removed or returned 750,000 people.

Last edited:
It’s just insane his response to that question.

Reporter: do you denounce the bomb threats in Springfield?

Trump: I don’t know much about the bomb threats.

So he’d need to know the details, to know whether it’s worthy of denouncing. So by his logic, there are circumstances where a bomb threat is warranted.

To any person that has evolved beyond pond scum, any bomb threat is a heinous act and worthy of denouncing.
Or JD Vance’s response of to just ignore them. If anyone has ever been involved with writing/ developing a bomb threat policy/ procedure, the first thing it should instruct you to do is DO NOT HANG UP!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back