USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

At last they are saying it like it is. Him insanely going on about Kamala d McDonalds, him saying the response to Hurricane Helene wa s the worst in history whereas it was the opposite. Total raving lunatic. I guess the Jan 6th Doc release is getting to him🤣

And his FEMA lies..all he has is ‘Immigrants are bad’ ..that is his whole policy platform it is getting tired, really tired.
It was the house GOP who restricted FEMA funds.

How’s the dude holding the flag upside down in the background?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol trying to squeeze every ounce out of it…what a baby. 🤣
Has any President ever whined and lied much as him?

Bunch of nutters.

OMFG

I enjoy these posts but they should be either in the Trump thread or President thread

Are people really going to vote for someone who would host a party celebrating the country being over?

LOL good one.

Just as an aside, I find it fascinating what sort of groupings people are willing to include themselves under, and which ones are beyond the pale.

Most of us happily identify as part of a group either religiously, familially, politically, ethnically (or various combinations of them), and for the most part, on a larger scale, nationally. And that’s a biggie.

Where it seems to fall apart is when it comes to the global level. It’s really weird that some people are perfectly happy to view life through the prism of a global community, but for others, they’ll go as far as identifying as part of a particular nationality (and that particular nationality would usually have millions of other members), but then going the final step to global citizen is actually abhorrent to them.

If I were a yank,wouldn't vote because you don't
have to.
then you don't put any value on democracy.

it's an issue the dems have to confront at each election. obama was able to motivate the working and middle class. hopefully harris can too.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back