USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris is going to do an interview with Fox News. Wonder if the republicans will count this one as a “real” interview.

Yes, because she will have meaningful follow-up questions to the inevitable word salad responses she will give to the original questions. And there will be no Democrat-loving media "moderators" to bail her out with mike cuts or fake fact checks.

It's a simple concept - answer the question that is being asked and ensure that the answer relates to that question.

She has had all the armchair rides on US media platforms and podcasts one could possibly imagine, it is truly staggering at the low level of accountability by the fake news media.

Frankly, I'm surprised and even shocked she has agreed to this. Not sure what the campaign team's strategy is here but she has been a complete coward on this front so far.

It will be an interesting watch to say the least. Looking forward to it.

Yes, because she will have meaningful follow-up questions to the inevitable word salad responses she will give to the original questions. And there will be no Democrat-loving media "moderators" to bail her out with mike cuts or fake fact checks.

It's a simple concept - answer the question that is being asked and ensure that the answer relates to that question.

She has had all the armchair rides on US media platforms and podcasts one could possibly imagine, it is truly staggering at the low level of accountability by the fake news media.

Frankly, I'm surprised and even shocked she has agreed to this. Not sure what the campaign team's strategy is here but she has been a complete coward on this front so far.

Why would you bother watching it when your responses will be the same as if you didn't, and you can just spam the thread with tweets of clipped videos or flawed analysis that you'll run away from immediately anyway?

So I’m guessing you’ve changed your tune a little about her now, and think Trump is looking the coward now?

"Comparison to your view on Trump".

Kind of shows that honesty and integrity aren't at the top of your list.
No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's indistinguishable from the Trump thread. Why is that?

It seems no one here wants to be honest about how really think of Harris as a candidate. Easier just to deflect yo Trump at every opportunity.

No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her.

I was taking your claim and comparing it to your view of another person.

And Lindsay Graham is a total creep who I have no interest in listening to.

The point:

Given the other people you seem to defend - i.e. Trump - I don't know that anyone should take seriously your ability to discern who is and is not a total creep.

This is not a defence of Lindsay Graham, before you go off on that tangent.

I also added the ol' ;) knowing you would ignore the actual point I made and start arguing about talking about Trump in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst candidate of all time continues to wreak havoc with the English language. "here's the thing, here's the thing, I wonder, i wonder". The campaign honeymoon is over and it's a going softer than a melted ice cream. I know the world has gone mad, but surely Americans couldn't be that dumb to vote her into office? Can you imagine her trying to fix Gaza? Or Ukraine or sit across the table from Putin or Xi?
She might get some headway with Starmer as they're both as silly as each other!
Yeah whatever mate.

I was taking your claim and comparing it to your view of another person.

The point:

Given the other people you seem to defend - i.e. Trump - I don't know that anyone should take seriously your ability to discern who is and is not a total creep.

This is not a defence of Lindsay Graham, before you go off on that tangent.

I also added the ol' ;) knowing you would ignore the actual point I made and start arguing about talking about Trump in this thread.
But that's my point. Trump is so ingrained in your psyche as being the worst person to ever live that you have to compare everything to him. He has such a hold on you all.

We could just agree Graham is a creep but everything has to be measured against Trump.

But that's my point. Trump is so ingrained in your psyche as being the worst person to ever live that you have to compare everything to him. He has such a hold on you all.

We could just agree Graham is a creep but everything has to be measured against Trump.
Why did you say Trump was as bad as Biden before Biden dropped out?

Trump is so ingrained in your psyche as being the worst person to ever live that you have to compare everything to him.
This is about the people YOU ADMIRE.

I don't know of anyone like him who YOU ADMIRE.

If you said you admired Hitler, I might have mentioned him.

This is about the people YOU ADMIRE.

I don't know of anyone like him who YOU ADMIRE.

If you said you admired Hitler, I might have mentioned him.
You can support someone to be President without going to the levels of adulation you guys accuse everyone of having. I dont admire him. I would just prefer him to be President over Harris.

You can support someone to be President without going to the levels of adulation you guys accuse everyone of having. I dont admire him. I would just prefer him to be President over Harris.
And we're back to your judge of character. The point of my post.

This is literally a thread for the person running against Trump in a 2 way race.

And yet apparently Trump is not the most appropriate or legitimate baseline to measure them against.

Do you even hear yourself sometimes?

What are you talking about?

I have stated this, as have others, as our position on Harris over Trump.

Harris is a mediocre candidate, I'm not excited particularly by a Harris presidency.

Though even still, there's a vast difference between the two.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back