USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive always said that I would have preferred Trump not run and the torch passed to a younger generation but he went through the primary process and was selected. That more than you can about Harris.
No you said neither Biden nor Trump
were suitable to be POTUS. Neither should be PoTUS.
How does him getting through the primaries suddenly make him suitable in your eyes?
He is still the failed human being.
‘In your argument’ Biden also got through the Primaries. You never said that suddenly made him suitable. You really do contort yourself and talk a lot of rubbish.

This is literally a thread for the person running against Trump in a 2 way race.

And yet apparently Trump is not the most appropriate or legitimate baseline to measure them against.

Do you even hear yourself sometimes?
Why the different threads? There is a Harris v Trunp election thread.

And Ive lost count of the times Ive seen 'whataboutism' raised when Biden or Harris is mentioned in the Teump thread.

And Ive lost count of the times Ive seen 'whataboutism' raised when Biden or Harris is mentioned in the Teump thread.
If I saw you posting the same stuff in the Harris vs Trump thread I'd respond there too.

No you said neither Biden nor Trump
were suitable to be POTUS. Neither should be PoTUS.
How does him getting through the primaries suddenly make him suitable in your eyes?
He is still the failed human being.
‘In your argument’ Biden also got through the Primaries. You never said that suddenly made him suitable. You really do contort yourself and talk a lot of rubbish.
No, it's about comparing which you are all doing here. Harris is just an extension of the Biden presidency which imo is wan't great and I preferred Trump as president.

This is such a disingenuous argument

You have over 450 posts in this thread and combined 2 posts in the current Trump and Election threads.

You choose to cheerlead for Trump in this thread and not the others specifically so you can claim its off topic whenever someone mentions Trump in response to your rubbish.

Its cowardly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure he did "mate"....

• Lowest unemployment rate in US history of 3%, including record employment for blacks, Hispanics and women - the three groups he clearly despises (according to deluded Dems of.course)
  • Record economic growth
  • Record per capita GDP growth
  • Lowest energy prices in US history

Swing and a miss.
All former President Obamas work, it won’t be the last time a demented old orange/bronze/ white turd takes credit for the work of a great black man!👍
You right now 🤬

This is such a disingenuous argument

You have over 450 posts in this thread and combined 2 posts in the current Trump and Election threads.

You choose to cheerlead for Trump in this thread and not the others specifically so you can claim its off topic whenever someone mentions Trump in response to your rubbish.

Its cowardly.
No, I post about Harris then reply when you all deflect to Trump.

Also there are threads that I don't have access to.

Thanks for keeping count though.

She didnt go through the primary process where people vote to win enough delegates. She was selected by the delegates at the convention. Biden recieved the votes.
trump sent a mob of idiots and maga morons to the Capitol to hang Mike Pence and steal a peaceful transition of power and democracy.
Your claim is laughable, baseless, empty, turgid propaganda.
Biden dropped out of the race, Harris is the next in line!
I flick my wrist at you and laugh heartily!🤣
You upon reading the truth, 🤬

No, I post about Harris then reply when you all deflect to Trump.

Also there are threads that I don't have access to.

Thanks for keeping count though.
So you expect us to just ignore the bleeding double standards because you are too cowardly to defend your support of Trump in other threads?

No you're judging his character. I'm judging his Presidency.
Trump's full answer:

“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."

“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."

“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

She didnt go through the primary process where people vote to win enough delegates. She was selected by the delegates at the convention. Biden recieved the votes.
She didn't go through that part of the process yes, but was selected according to the primary process after Biden withdrew.

She sought and received the support of the delegates that had previously been assigned to Biden and others. There are often candidates dropping out, in both parties primaries, with their delegates then going to others (despite not being voted for), either freely (unassigned) or if assigned, to other candidates who place/poll according to different rules per state (which was not the case here due to the minor opposition).

You seem to think this is an argument of some kind.

That primary processes are not inherently democratic, I mean, we already know this, unless you're new to US elections.

Republicans cancelled some state primaries in 2020 to anoint the incumbent (Trump), that wasn't even related to a candidate withdrawing.

If you want to argue that both parties primary processes could improve to be more democratic, then we agree.

But they are currently not, with rules in place for candidate withdrawals at certain stages.

Then of course, we could look at democratic principles for Presidential elections, but that's obviously much more one sided against Trump.

Biden dropped out of the race, Harris is the next in line!
Apparently this was always going to happen - I don't know what people are upset about.

She didn't go through that part of the process yes, but was selected according to the primary process after Biden withdrew.

She sought and received the support of the delegates that had previously been assigned to Biden and others. There are often candidates dropping out, in both parties primaries, with their delegates then going to others (despite not being voted for), either freely (unassigned) or if assigned, to other candidates who place/poll according to different rules per state (which was not the case here due to the minor opposition).

You seem to think this is an argument of some kind.

That primary processes are not inherently democratic, I mean, we already know this, unless you're new to US elections.

Republicans cancelled some state primaries in 2020 to anoint the incumbent (Trump), that wasn't even related to a candidate withdrawing.

If you want to argue that both parties primary processes could improve to be more democratic, then we agree.

But they are currently not, with rules in place for candidate withdrawals at certain stages.

Then of course, we could look at democratic principles for Presidential elections, but that's obviously much more one sided against Trump.
Dems are free to pick whoever they choose, but to pick someone who was close to first out of the race when she first went through the primary process I dont think was the right choice.

I dont think any of the other candidates they could have chosen would be neck and neck with Trump and losing support fast.

Dems are free to pick whoever they choose, but to pick someone who was close to first out of the race when she first went through the primary process I dont think was the right choice.

I dont think any of the other candidates they could have chosen would be neck and neck with Trump and losing support fast.
I don't think she is the best candidate either (I had her not far above Biden at the bottom in 2020), but she is far better than Trump imo, which is why I'm here.

Now here’s an idea for the ‘Strongman’
I would love to see that but he’s just too weak and cowardly.

Gee, good on her.

I'd like to see the internal polling that pushed her into this.

And do you know if Maddow has asked to sit down with Trump? From listening to Maddow she doesn't like promoting Trump in any shape or form and I doubt she'd want to be in the same room as Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back