USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, good on her.

I'd like to see the internal polling that pushed her into this.

And do you know if Maddow has asked to sit down with Trump? From listening to Maddow she doesn't like promoting Trump in any shape or form and I doubt she'd want to be in the same room as Trump.
With a threat of being charged with treason , dont think parent company would like him in the studio

Trump demands MSNBC owner be investigated for ‘treason’ – live​

Oliver O'Connell,Gustaf Kilander and Rachel Sharp
September 26, 202353 min read

Donald Trump has demanded that the parent company of MSNBC and NBC be investigated for “treason” over what he described as “one-side and vicious coverage”.
In a Truth Social rant on Sunday, the former president threatened to launch a probe into Comcast if he wins the 2024 race.
“They are a true threat to Democracy and are, in fact, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” he wrote.

With a threat of being charged with treason , dont think parent company would like him in the studio

Donald Trump has demanded that the parent company of MSNBC and NBC be investigated for “treason” over what he described as “one-side and vicious coverage”.
In a Truth Social rant on Sunday, the former president threatened to launch a probe into Comcast if he wins the 2024 race.
“They are a true threat to Democracy and are, in fact, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” he wrote.
He's not far wrong

And yet blatantly biased coverage in favour of him by Fox is perfectly fine.

He's so transparent.

Trump's full answer:

“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."

“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."

“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”
Guy should be in a straightjacket, not running for president of the USA.

What are you talking about?

I have stated this, as have others, as our position on Harris over Trump.

Harris is a mediocre candidate, I'm not excited particularly by a Harris presidency.

Though even still, there's a vast difference between the two.
People like old mate know deep down inside that their hero is such a shockingly bad candidate, so this is all they can cling to.

How shockingly bad? They know that if their hero loses he'll probably end up in prison, where he rightfully should have been put quite some years ago. That's how bad an option for president he is.

That's what America has come to. People trying to justify the case for someone running for president, who they know is nothing better than a common gangster.

Pretty racist policy today

Fully forgivable loans
programs and pathways to good paying jobs
protect crypto investments
national health initiative
legalize marijuana

For black men specifically. Indefensible shit

In B4 Do YoU hAvE a SoUrCe FoR tHiS from Gethy - her tweeter

Marijuana will only be legal for black men?

Health coverage for only black men?

Protect crypto investments only if a black male?

You may not be an idiot in real life, but you convincingly play the role of one here.

No one wants to talk about Kamala Harris in a thread dedicated to her. It's indistinguishable from the Trump thread. Why is that?

It seems no one here wants to be honest about how really think of Harris as a candidate. Easier just to deflect yo Trump at every opportunity.

I think she is ok, not who id have in an ideal world but a billion miles preferable to the other option.

Thing is the things I’d criticise her for would be very different to what you criticise her for. I think she is a corporate democrat who isn’t progressive enough, I doubt you see it that way.

In a 2 horse race you have to make these calculations of who is better, I’ve criticised Harris heaps, same with Biden. Amazingly trump supporters never criticise trump.

But that's my point. Trump is so ingrained in your psyche as being the worst person to ever live that you have to compare everything to him. He has such a hold on you all.

We could just agree Graham is a creep but everything has to be measured against Trump.

If he wasn’t running for president or public we probably wouldn’t be measuring other politicians against him.

Again your argument is like saying on an AFL thread about one team you can’t mention any other team.

If he wasn’t running for president or public we probably wouldn’t be measuring other politicians against him.

Again your argument is like saying on an AFL thread about one team you can’t mention any other team.
I'm just adhering to the guidelines set in the Trump thread. I've lost count of the amount of times someone has said 'Take it to the Biden thread.' when I or someone else has made a comparison in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just adhering to the guidelines set in the Trump thread. I've lost count of the amount of times someone has said 'Take it to the Biden thread.' when I or someone else has made a comparison in there.
TBH a select few keep saying ludicrous things against Harris, simply because they have some ideological bent, a petty bigotry, or goal of riling up others. Then ignore even more egregious lies and criminality from Trump.

She didn't go through that part of the process yes, but was selected according to the primary process after Biden withdrew.

She sought and received the support of the delegates that had previously been assigned to Biden and others. There are often candidates dropping out, in both parties primaries, with their delegates then going to others (despite not being voted for), either freely (unassigned) or if assigned, to other candidates who place/poll according to different rules per state (which was not the case here due to the minor opposition).

You seem to think this is an argument of some kind.

That primary processes are not inherently democratic, I mean, we already know this, unless you're new to US elections.

Republicans cancelled some state primaries in 2020 to anoint the incumbent (Trump), that wasn't even related to a candidate withdrawing.

If you want to argue that both parties primary processes could improve to be more democratic, then we agree.

But they are currently not, with rules in place for candidate withdrawals at certain stages.

Then of course, we could look at democratic principles for Presidential elections, but that's obviously much more one sided against Trump.
Stokey is upset because Kamala is harder to beat

Gee, good on her.

I'd like to see the internal polling that pushed her into this.

And do you know if Maddow has asked to sit down with Trump? From listening to Maddow she doesn't like promoting Trump in any shape or form and I doubt she'd want to be in the same room as Trump.
She would relish it.
He would wither.

I hope people demand it.

But we know he’s too confused, too scared.
He prefers a stage where he can avoid any tough questions.

He has just pulled out of another interview.

And his confidence is so shot that they have him swaying on stage with a sign saying “Trump was Right About Everything” to soothe his fragile ego. Comical. So Presidential.

Look at Kristie Noem playing along like it’s totally normal, indulging him like a child.

Now Stokey, even you would have to admit he is a malignant narcissist who is losing his mind.
Be honest.

It’s weird and frankly him in the WH is both weird and dangerous.

I would love him to try to do a proper interview like Kamala.
Won’t happen though.

Last edited:
TBH a select few keep saying ludicrous things against Harris, simply because they have some ideological bent, a petty bigotry, or goal of riling up others. Then ignore even more egregious lies and criminality from Trump.
Kamala trips over her words sometimes
Trump rapes people

Basically the same person

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back