USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you always trying to excuse the left by playing a game of "But Trumps worse". FFS. Both parties are corrupt to varying degrees. Pointing out Trump is worse on a particular issue, or Harris is worse on a particular issue does not exonerate the other party, or make them competent.
Because Trump has shown he is fundamentally unfit for office. The discussion has no business going beyond that fact.

The guy's a liar and a cheat. Why the **** would we be evaluating issues or policies? It'd be like a record company evaluating Charles Manson's songwriting and ignoring everything else.

So you make the rules do you?
For my views, yes. You were being asked about yours, but you deflected to the ballot.

Trump is legally on the ballot (as much as I morally object).

Trump is the legitimate candidate for his party, following the Republican primary process, as is Harris from the Democrat primary process.

Neither of those things make him (or her) automatically acceptable.

I've been clear that above anything else, I value democracy in elections and abiding by voters freedom of speech, which is the most significant overriding factor (among others) as to why he's unacceptable.

Just so we’re clear for the trump cheap seats at the back.
26,000 women in Texas, have been forced to give birth to their rapists child!
To be even more clear for the trump cheap seat attendants, rapists get to choose whom the mother of their child should be without CONSENT nor CONSEQUENCES!
That’s the world you want!
To that, I say you are EVIL, and if you try this here……😇
Wonder what Stokey thinks of that?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back