USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vice President Kamala Harris plans to deliver a final-stretch closing argument address next week at the same location her rival delivered a fiery speech on January 6, 2021, that set in motion the attack by his supporters at the US Capitol.

Harris’ speech Tuesday at the Ellipse, a park just outside the South Lawn of the White House, will amount to a high-profile denunciation of former President Donald Trump’s fitness for office and a warning about the chaos she says he would bring to the Oval Office should he win.

Coming a week ahead of Election Day, Harris will use the major address to contrast her own vision of the presidency with her rival’s, painting pictures both of what her first term would look like and a dire portrait of Trump’s potential return.

What’s Biden got to do with it?

You support the cognitively impaired, fascist, felon and sexual predator named Trump.
Let It All Out GIF by Peloton

Thanks. Jury is still out on your selective authoritarianism.
I'm not selective. If there's an authoritarian running against a non authoritarian, there'd have to be some incredible extenuating circumstances for me not to wholeheartedly support the non authoritarian.

Hence why I support Harris over Trump and it's not even close.

I'm not selective. If there's an authoritarian running against a non authoritarian, there'd have to be some incredible extenuating circumstances for me not to wholeheartedly support the non authoritarian.

Hence why I support Harris over Trump and it's not even close.
You honestly have no idea what you support if you think Harris is non authoritarian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You honestly have no idea what you support if you think Harris is non authoritarian
Interesting.

What are her authoritarian policies, values, philosophies?

If she loses the election, I can guarantee she won't:

• flood courts with spurious cases about non existent fraud, with lawyers knowingly lying
  • concoct fraudulent elector schemes to attempt to mislead state legislatures, congress and the VP
  • pressure and threaten state and federal officials, including from own party who actually support your candidacy
  • conduct a widespread media campaign to sow anger and mistrust in verified results
  • watch with inaction as violent protestors enter the capitol, threatening those inside, while using the opportunity to continue pressuring those inside
  • all in an attempt to remain/become President illegitimately, and ignoring the freedom of speech at the voting booth of the American people

I get why you have to pretend like there's even a debate on this topic, e.g. with some vague Hillary quotes about foreign election interference, or using party primaries disingenuously as vanguards of democracy, but anyone who doesn't live in a MAGA "news" bubble sees through it.

• flood courts with spurious cases about non existent fraud, with lawyers knowingly lying
  • concoct fraudulent elector schemes to attempt to mislead state legislatures, congress and the VP
  • pressure and threaten state and federal officials, including from own party who actually support your candidacy
  • conduct a widespread media campaign to sow anger and mistrust in verified results
  • watch with inaction as violent protestors enter the capitol, threatening those inside, while using the opportunity to continue pressuring those inside
  • all in an attempt to remain President illegitimately, and ignoring the freedom of speech at the voting booth of the American people

I get why you have to pretend like there's even a debate on this topic, e.g. with some vague Hillary quotes about foreign election interference, or using party primaries disingenuously as vanguards of democracy, but anyone who doesn't live in a MAGA "news" bubble sees through it.
Is this an attempt to look less crazy?

Has ahe announced anything?

Last time I looked her website wad just a grift.
Come on now, this is your chance to actually talk about Harris in the Harris thread; which authoritarian policies will she implement if elected?

Has ahe announced anything?

Last time I looked her website wad just a grift.
You wanted to talk about Kamala, in the Kamala thread.

Here's an opening. I'll read it.

• all in an attempt to remain/become President illegitimately, and ignoring the freedom of speech at the voting booth of the American people

Just put the goose on Ignore. It should be perfectly clear by now that he/she/it does not argue in good faith.

Bennie J or someone must have posted a new feverdream talking point.
It'll be the same "Dems didn't accept 2016" (they did), "Kamala didn't win the primary" (she did), "social media companies help(ed) the Dems" (debunked), "Dems have conducted lawfare against Trump" (no he's just that bad) nonsense we've heard before.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back