USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Many of Kamala's ex-staff have been very critical of her.

"It's clear that you're not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work," a former colleague told the Washington Post.

"With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence."

"So you're constantly sort of propping up a bully and it's not really clear why," Harris's staffer said, as per the report.

These must be a concern too, right?
Yep. That’s a concern. But any gripes about Harris pale into insignificance when compared to her opponent.

Trump is not a fit person to run for office.

Harris, for whatever flaws she may display, is.

Has chappy answered Chiefs question about his claim Kamala is an authoritarian or has authoritarian traits yet?
Or is this page an example of his continued obfuscation, goalpost shifting, claims without evidencing, personal incredulity stuff still the modus operandi?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has chappy answered Chiefs question about his claim Kamala is an authoritarian or has authoritarian traits yet?
Or is this page an example of his continued obfuscation, goalpost shifting, claims without evidencing, personal incredulity stuff still the modus operandi?
Why have you not put the goose on Ignore?

It’s clear the only meagre thrill in their lives is stringing people along.

I’m too old for that pathetic stuff.

Oh no. You're glitching again.

You're supposed to actually respond to the posts that you're replying to, instead of opening the "generic comeback" folder.
Lol. Im supposed to reply in kind to people who scream 'you like rapists.'

It's not normal and it's stems from hating someone with every fibre of your being everyday for 8 years. Just not healthy.

This isnt Harris vs Hitler, it's not good vs evil and democracy or the world wont end if Trump is elected.

It's just politics.

You have all totally lost sight of that fact.

I'm not surprised that you think this is a good point.
I'm not surprised you dont. I really hope you do some self reflection when Trump finally leaves the political arena whether that's in a week or 4 years. I'm guessing you wont though and will just redirect your hatred onto the next candidate.

I'm not surprised you dont. I really hope you do some self reflection when Trump finally leaves the political arena whether that's in a week or 4 years. I'm guessing you wont though and will just redirect your hatred onto the next candidate.
Yes, I think that politics, which covers a nations laws, infrastructure, services, business and workplace practices, taxation, healthcare, education, military actions, freedom of speech, judicial systems, trade, and many other things, is important.

I'm not surprised that you don't care much about these things, given the level of your posting.

Why have you not put the goose on Ignore?

It’s clear the only meagre thrill in their lives is stringing people along.

I’m too old for that pathetic stuff.
I’ve only recently put someone on ignore, because seeing and replying to said poster has cost me 3 weeks consecutively in the sin bin no privileges sector of bigfooty!
And if I need to know how I feel about a given subject, knowing that I have chapsticks as my barometer to diametrically oppose is kinda helpful as a starting point to truth and knowledge.
He’s like a reverse or inverse tuning implement!🤣🤣🤣👍

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back