USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, Trump is 2 of those things. But he certainly doesn't lack convictions.
Obviously you support the guy that the now famously neutral Washington Post estimates told about 30k lies over the course of his Presidency if you're worried about Harris' authenticity.

She's not a flagrant blowhard with the moral universe of a wrestling promoter.
Nobody wants to be seen to be actually supporting a rapey, thieving, racist like Trump because even the average MAGA dolt realises these are not highly desirable qualities in anyone, let alone one of the most powerful men in the world so it always becomes about how terrible his opponent is.

Nobody wants to be seen to be actually supporting a rapey, thieving, racist like Trump because even the average MAGA dolt realises these are not highly desirable qualities in anyone, let alone one of the most powerful men in the world so it always becomes about how terrible his opponent is.
I think you have hit the nail on the head.

I think you have hit the nail on the head.
The American Trumpies to their credit do seem to be a bit more honest and open in the appreciation of his rapey racism, it's the foreigners who largely shake their heads at the state of America before proclaiming both sides of politics to be dreadful that are particularly guilty of this one

That’s exactly it- because on no measure is Harris dreadful and such. She’s had a capable career of hard work and has enacted numerous thoughtful policies. You don’t have to love her, but there’s not much one can say against her- and yet here they are in the ‘anyone but Harris ‘ camp- it’s a scream. Must be hard for them to keep a straight face as they roll out the drivel about her.

What don't you like about her?
I want to answer...

I don't like her because she cheated on all three husbands, pays for sex, cheats on investors, doesn't pay her debts, when her lips move she is lying, isn't qualified in any field, etc. etc. These are just at the top of mind.

Oh and she looks terrible in beige/brown suits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, you like rapists. That's kind of the end of the argument.
Fairly clear that 99% would be hyperbolic
Suspect significant numbers of Russians want trump to win (they will get to curb stomp Ukraine though it would lead to a prolonged insurgency like Afghanistan)
Mainland Chinese also would want trump (a weaker insular USA will give China free rein on diplomatic and economic expansion, they won’t give a toss re tariffs as there are plenty of other markets)

I want to answer...

I don't like her because she cheated on all three husbands, pays for sex, cheats on investors, doesn't pay her debts, when her lips move she is lying, isn't qualified in any field, etc. etc. These are just at the top of mind.

Oh and she looks terrible in beige/brown suits.
And likes dujon mustard

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back