USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take anything right now

View attachment 2152970
No Redskins anymore - either the team or the lollies.
IMG_3863_burned_1024x1024@2x.png

Except ofcourse you are wrong given i was literally quoting a trump supporter who did very much believe in the american first slogan.

In any case. you think people love him cos he is just in it for himself and doesnt give a *** about anyone else? That makes those people pathetic does it not? Like really pathetic.
It makes all of us pathetic. Because we want to believe in the lie that politicians care about us. And the only reason they will care about the community, is if it is politically advantageous. So they let us down, constantly, on both sides of the chamber....and yet some still wonder why and jump on another 'sides' bandwagon believing all their bullshit.

The sooner you realise every politician fits this comment, the sooner you realise the difference between trump and other politicians is he wont hide his ambition behind a facade of caring for the community, he just doesnt give a ****, and that why so many people love him.
lets be more honest, some people love trump as he upsets people that they don't like. And so their reason for voting for hims is nothing more than a "**** you" to "the others".

Which is probably the most valid way of phrasing what the reason for voting for trump is, to be honest. A culture war vote.

Decades you say.

I liked the opening bit of the Rogan show where he showed The View calling Trump 'our friend' and heaping praise on him

Now he's Hitler.

Something doesnt add up.
Forget the media bullshit - they are opportunists who crave ratings.
He's a malignant narcissist - he's been that since childhood and unless he has a seance with Mum and Dad and they sort out his rampant insecurity he will stay that way.
He's also facing the dementia issue which , unfortunately for him , looks like he's going the same way as his father.
That journey won't be pleasant and IMO we are starting to see evidence of it , either that or he's one serve of french fries away from a massive coronary.

I'll take anything right now

View attachment 2152970

Large enough sample size and random throws up coincidences. Its like how the combination of human perception and random fills the universe with faces. Conspiracy nuts are the ones who this random effect is a sign of an underlying evil plan.

But I do enjoy learning about another one.

Forget the media bullshit - they are opportunists who crave ratings.
He's a malignant narcissist - he's been that since childhood and unless he has a seance with Mum and Dad and they sort out his rampant insecurity he will stay that way.
He's also facing the dementia issue which , unfortunately for him , looks like he's going the same way as his father.
That journey won't be pleasant and IMO we are starting to see evidence of it , either that or he's one serve of french fries away from a massive coronary.

1730078714309.png

No one consumes or listens to the media.

At some point the west is going to have to accept this as a massive failure of neoliberal economics and not just dismiss it as a populist cult (which it also is).

On another note - if Biden was 20 years younger and at the top of his game he would win this election by a landslide.

The biggest barrier to Kamala Harris winning remains that she is black and a woman.

Being black makes is harder than normal, being a woman makes it harder than normal, being both is a huge problem.
Also competing against a pathological liar who has no qualms about lying (or just making shit up) makes it harder.
Plus she’s only been on the campaign trail for a few months against DonOld’s almost two years.

Will be a victory for the ages should she win.

It makes all of us pathetic. Because we want to believe in the lie that politicians care about us. And the only reason they will care about the community, is if it is politically advantageous. So they let us down, constantly, on both sides of the chamber....and yet some still wonder why and jump on another 'sides' bandwagon believing all their bullshit.
We create and believe in systems that incentivise politicians to do the right thing by the people. Democratic voting, free media, seperation of courts, seperation of parliament, rule of law, individual rights. These are why societies can flourish despite the self interest of leaders.

And trump is trying to unwind these systems that align leaders incentives with those of the people. The people who support him are pathetic as they are acting against their own interest.

Lol. The dictator from day 1 just shows you'vve swallowed one line and not actually the context of what was said

You could go on but gurssing it would be more of the same.
Ok it's likely that he won't be Hitler like, even though he claims he will be a dictator from day, and that's ok with you.

Now I know from your posting you claim you don't endorse trump.

So here's a serious question, given everything both candidates have said, and if you take them at their word, who do you think is less dangerous?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can say what you like, but only if you understand what I am saying.

I am saying that both Trump AND Harris are two sides of the same coin: the working class must reject both these criminals and turn to a new political perspective.
pray tell us what "criminal" matters harris has been convicted of?

So coz it's just one day it's ok to be a dictator, and you believe it'll be just one day.

Yep says all we need to know

The problem with this dictator for one day stuff is that it is impossible to be a dictator one day and stop being so, dictators die in office because they must. The advantage of being a dictator is you get to ignore the rules (which is the point of Trumps promise about being a dictator for one day), that is you do or order done all sorts of illegal shit.

So, day one you do and order done all sorts of illegal shit. Day two rolls around and unless you wish to be kicked out, jailed and all your illegal orders cancelled, you need to remain a dictator, for life.

Ok it's likely that he won't be Hitler like, even though he claims he will be a dictator from day, and that's ok with you.

Now I know from your posting you claim you don't endorse trump.

So here's a serious question, given everything both candidates have said, and if you take them at their word, who do you think is less dangerous?

People on the right I think don’t know shit about Hitler and think he’s just an avatar for evil and killed 6 million Jews.

He’s obviously not at that point but give him and his goons unchecked power; well it would be diabolical.

At the moment, the whole rise to power thing before then is where the analogy comes from. Also the deporting of immigrants sounds exactly the same as blaming the Jews back in the 1930s.

People on the right I think don’t know shit about Hitler and think he’s just an avatar for evil and killed 6 million Jews.

He’s obviously not at that point but give him and his goons unchecked power; well it would be diabolical.

At the moment, the whole rise to power thing before then is where the analogy comes from. Also the deporting of immigrants sounds exactly the same as blaming the Jews back in the 1930s.

Trump may not be interested in killing 6 million people of the wrong race (but he would be all in on pocketing the profits of the camps).

But this guy? He most likely has wet dreams about doing so. (yeah and I know he is jewish, can still be a murderous facist wishing to kill Muslims, Blacks etc)

1730084066018.png

Last edited:
But surely it is mainly men doing the betting. So what is happening with the females vote is being missed.
true. but they punters have quite some accuracy record in matters polling. weight of betting got the trump victory right. hopefully they get their fingers burned this time.

trump clones. loved the final two paras, though.

“When he was shown the clip of Hinchcliffe calling Puerto Rico an island of “floating garbage,” his reaction was bewilderment.“Who is that jackwad?” Walz said

Sure - and they are really ramping the race stuff up - just as blatant as you can be-and it’s working. What does this tell us?

i don’t think it’s any surprise that america is rife with racism
Sure but to openly exploit it so much to gain traction with the public is a bit of a new thing. And his speakers seem to be crooks and grifters and racists- all well received no doubt. These people are not well. Isn’t hogan a Christian? Sheesh -talk about love thy neighbour. Not.
Comon Harris. Comon America.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back