USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok it's likely that he won't be Hitler like, even though he claims he will be a dictator from day, and that's ok with you.

Now I know from your posting you claim you don't endorse trump.

So here's a serious question, given everything both candidates have said, and if you take them at their word, who do you think is less dangerous?

Bizarre serious question. But anyway, less dangerous to whom?

What if less dangerous to the public of the US means more dangerous to the world as a whole and vice versa.
From this post I gather you've missed some info.

I'll put a couple here that trump has stated and alluded.

• He'll use the military against his own citizens
  • Alluded that he'll isolate the US from the rest of the world, which weakens the liberal democratic alliance.

I could add more, but it's pretty clear the intent of trump.

The track record on trumps “explanations “ prove that to be a waste of time. Similar to his track record of paying contractors and suppliers.
But keep sticking your fingers in your ears and believing the commentary in your head of “I must fellate trump”

Anyone here who can interpret 'weave'?

trump-2020.gif
john-oliver-asl.gif

So America has no hope with the guy who wants to put America and Americans first.

But Anerica has some hope with the candidate that puts illegals before native Americans. Ukraine before America, killing babies before increasing the birth rate and criminals before the lawful.

Utterly bizarre.
Really?

and remember America First is just a slogan, like Drain the Swamp. What policies did he put forward that actually were designed to put America first. I'll spot you the isolationist ones like getting out of NATO, Chinese tariffs, etal. But how did they pan out? Were farmers better off? Well maybe if they got more subsidies. How about threatening ACA and Medicare? All contemplated during '16~'20, would that help Americans? How about the GOP's war on the fentanyl crisis? Surely he could have done something there? Oh that's right it was a Mexican border issue, except most come into the US through "through international mail and express consignment operations" (DEA.gov).

and pulling out 'killing babies' rhetoric? You know that is extremist language.

So America has no hope with the guy who wants to put America and Americans first.

The supposed Billionaire who constantly asks his supporters for money, doesn't pay his suppliers/contractors etc and is selling them Trump merchandise at every opportunity to line his pockets.

You honestly think the screams out putting America first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump may not be interested in killing 6 million people of the wrong race (but he would be all in on pocketing the profits of the camps).

But this guy? He most likely has wet dreams about doing so. (yeah and I know he is jewish, can still be a murderous facist wishing to kill Muslims, Blacks etc)

View attachment 2153082

Bingo, and Trump has no problem having him front and centre of his campaign, having him write speeches for him with Easter eggs for nazis etc.

I never see any of the trump supporters on here try and defend Stephen miller or even discuss him. Anyone who think the Nazi/fascist stuff is hyperbole just needs to listen to and read about Stephen Miller and how close he is to everything in Trump world and has been since 2015/16.

Sure but to openly exploit it so much to gain traction with the public is a bit of a new thing. And his speakers seem to be crooks and grifters and racists- all well received no doubt. These people are not well. Isn’t hogan a Christian? Sheesh -talk about love thy neighbour. Not.
Comon Harris. Comon America.

We don’t know if it’s worked yet, but the fact it’s considered a viable strategy is bad enough.

We don’t know if it’s worked yet, but the fact it’s considered a viable strategy is bad enough.
I’d say the fact the contest is so close ( it shouldn’t be at all close), tells us it’s a strategy that is working- whether it’s enough to get them over the line remains to be seen. But I’m of the belief it’s resonating with plenty of people. And that’s a pretty sorrowful thing.

Last edited:
Genuine question

If the left accuse people like Dave Rubin, Glenn Greenwald, Russell Brand etc.. of pivoting to the right as a form of grift (which it almost certainly is)

Could not the same not be said of Joe Walsh?
As far as I'm aware, Walsh is still fairly conservative, so it's not that he's swung politically that much, he just has a reasonably principled stance on democracy and Trump/MAGA. Hence why he ran against him in the Republican primaries in 2020.

Also I suspect Greenwald is a grifter given he is clearly intelligent and has displayed critical thinking skills in the past. Similarly Brand, although less certain his past lifestyle hasn't just caught up with him a bit as well. Rubin just isn't very smart, so I can imagine him being legitimately convinced that he's on the right track.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back