Kane/Big Show (spoilers inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who didn't see a fued starting way back when they won the titles. It was always going to happen.

As for the gay gang winning the titles it just shows how bad the WWE is these days.

Sorry to anyone who didn't wanna know this, but Kane is apparently booked to win the Heavyweight title at some point between now and July. Problem is, Stephanie McMahon is in charge of booking it...

Kahuna said:
Who didn't see a fued starting way back when they won the titles. It was always going to happen.

As for the gay gang winning the titles it just shows how bad the WWE is these days.
i think there funny.. a change from the serious kane and big show, besides does it really matter? tag team titles are used rarely these days anyway.. and i don't even know who has the TT belts on SD is it still MNM?

RAW isn't rubbish, they have some great talent.

RVD
Guerrero
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Shelton Benjamin
Edge
Flair

Plus Carlito is crazy entertaining. And the mixed crowd reactions for Triple H and Cena are great to watch.

blangerang said:
tag team titles are used rarely these days anyway.. and i don't even know who has the TT belts on SD is it still MNM?

Ditto with the IC Title. I had forgotten who the IC Champ was until Mania.

Kahuna said:

couldn agree more tag teams used to be great years ago with the hardys,dudleys and E&C. Then before that you had the hart foundation , DX and so forth. You could even put the APA in that group. Bradshaw was one of my faves back then now not so much but still like watching him in the ring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane/Big Show (spoilers inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back